Ask The Director.

The Director

Three questions

1: A guy goes to another town by horse on friday, and stays two days, then comes back on friday. How?

2: A plane crashes on the border of canada and the US on a sunday. Where do you bury the survivers?

3: What is the difference between a line and a line segment?

Three questions

1: A guy goes to another town by horse on friday, and stays two days, then comes back on friday. How?

2: A plane crashes on the border of canada and the US on a sunday. Where do you bury the survivers?

3: What is the difference between a line and a line segment?

1. The horse is named Friday.

2. Burying live people is illegal. Also survivors* lol

3. A line segment only goes between 2 fixed points, and it can be measured. A line goes on indefinitely, and cannot be measured. That and the word "segment".

• Like 1

I've heard that the Gauss Hog is not supposed to appear in matchmaking. If this is true, why am I being pwned by people using it whenever I play BTB?

Also how do I update my graphics driver? I've been to the company's website, but I can't find anything.

Edited by TrueGhostlyotto

I've heard that the Gauss Hog is not supposed to appear in matchmaking. If this is true, why am I being pwned by people using it whenever I play BTB?

Also how do I update my graphics driver? I've been to the company's website, but I can't find anything.

I've never heard that the Gauss Hog is not supposed to be in matchmaking. I do know that it appears in certain maps, and on the gametype heavies. As for why you are being pwnd by it, that's because it is (imo) the best weapon you can use that's attached to a warthog. It is pretty much a wide reticle sniper rifle that's a one shot kill, penetrating, moderate firing weapon of mass death. Like the sniper rifle, it can penetrate an unlimited amount of enemies. Unlike the sniper rifle, it is very mobile, has splash damage, has unlimited ammo, and is known to fire through certain forge objects. It can kill people, vehicles, and aircraft.

As far as what you can do about getting pwnd by it, you must either learn to be a ninja, or use heavy weapons from a great distance. Or, you can learn to use it so effectively that the enemy team never gets a chance to use theirs. :D

To save you from a long explanatory paragraph (see above) I've got this link for you! :D http://support.google.com/sketchup/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=36254 If that doesn't help, let me know.

• Like 1

Aww you got it right.

Ok another question just to satisfy my curiosity. What rank were you in the Marines?

I got to Corporal.

What type of music is the most stimulating while you are studying or doing homework?

Arguably classical, but it really depends on the person's taste in music. Myself, I prefer symphonies, modern or classical. :D

Is time considered a dimension? Why or why not?

Depends on your definition of the word "dimension". If you mean a measurable kind of dimension, then yes. If you mean 1st - 10th dimensions, then no. The reasons why are pretty simple. You can measure time, which makes it a measurable dimension (like width, length, height, and depth). However, it is only part of many measurements that make up the 1st - 10th dimensions, and therefor can't be in and of itself one of the 10 dimensions (like a gear in a clock, the gear is not the clock, but is part of the clock).
  • Like 1

What's the strangest thing about sneaking out of school?

That it's sometimes difficult. And the fact that you have to sneak out is pretty odd as well. It's odd that they have a mandatory education system in the first place, but when you think about it school is more like a prison than an education. They make kids not want to be there with how hard they strive to keep them there. Did you know that in some states your parents can go to jail if you don't show up to school?
  • Like 1