Enemies Returning?

BigMartin58

Ok so i just wanted to make it clear that it is (more than likely) confirmed that some enemies from previous games will be making a return, because in the vidoc at 2:05 the guy says all the weapons, vehicles, enemies will be updated graphically. Maybe some covies? Flood?

Just a little something to be pointed out. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6UL63Zo-uo

If anything I'd say the Flood because where Master Chief is he shouldn't really be encountering the Covenant.

Well in the legendary ending of halo 3 cortana said "I'll send out a beacon, but it will be while before it reaches anyone" or something like that and it has been 5 years since he has been drifting so it's still a possibility.

Frank O'Conner said that the covenant is finished, so it's probably flood or a slip of the tongue. Master Chief COULD face some covenant species, but not the covenant as a whole.

I doubt it'll be the Covenant seeing as the Covenant has disbanded and because of ^^^^ but maybe something in the later Halos will relate to them?