Next Xbox 360 Game you purchase

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that i'm gonna be sticking with Reach and CE: Anniversary until Halo 4 comes out.

We all know MW3 is going to turn into another heap of **** that Infinity Ward neglect and all the CoD fanboys are gonna buy BF3 and then go back to CoD yet again because they suck at battlefield.

I'd say that in my book, CE: Anniversary is the only game worth spending your money on until Halo 4 comes out.

Okay with some big blockbusters coming out shortly, what? if any, is going to be the next game you buy?

For me its Gears of War 3 then Halo CEA.

What about you guys and gals...

Same exact thing lol. I don't know what else, still deciding. Maybe Assassin's Creed. Also getting Mass Effect 3.

Really purchase online pass to play COD?

With there flawed bugged hacked modded online setup I'd rather drink my own wee.

i

think he's talking about COD elite which is a stat tracking service that you have to pay for, if i remember correctly multiplayer is still gonna be free

edit: here's a ign link where the give details about COD elite and comfirm that you dont need to pay to play online

ign article

• 2 weeks later...