The Official "Why Am I Banned Thread".

Absolute Dog

Hello there i need help. I had gotten banned from halo3 for no reason. I contacted Bungie they said that they don't own the halo3 servers anymore so i came to you for help i called microsoft here is the reference number 1171440181 i would just like to be unbanned i am perma banned on the account and a three month bann on the console i would like my console at least to be unbanned from halo3. please give some more info or help me out. Thank You my gamertag is MALEFIC MlLKJUG PLEASE UNBANN MY CONSOLE AT LEAST DID NOT DESERVE THIS!!!!

Hello there i need help. I had gotten banned from halo3 for no reason. I contacted Bungie they said that they don't own the halo3 servers anymore so i came to you for help i called microsoft here is the reference number 1171440181 i would just like to be unbanned i am perma banned on the account and a three month bann on the console i would like my console at least to be unbanned from halo3. please give some more info or help me out. Thank You my gamertag is MALEFIC MlLKJUG PLEASE UNBANN MY CONSOLE AT LEAST DID NOT DESERVE THIS!!!!

First off, this is a community fan based site. We can not unban anybody. I will look at your account when I can and see if there is an obvious reason for it.

GamerTag: Fear the Bush

DOB(Date of Ban) - 2/17/2012

Its a 1-week ban.. But for no reason lol.

I recently played a game of double team to help me buddy level up, I ran into a host booter and got kicked off my internet, The two players names so you can Look the game up itself were, "Dude 2nd Sucks" and "CLUTH IZ LEWD" Game took place on "Narrow" Idk which one kicked me off, I got booted off and come back to find out my whole x box is banned from Halo3? No warning or anything.. Im just asking for an explaination. I just wanna know why I got banned.

GamerTag: Fear the Bush

DOB(Date of Ban) - 2/17/2012

Its a 1-week ban.. But for no reason lol.

I recently played a game of double team to help me buddy level up, I ran into a host booter and got kicked off my internet, The two players names so you can Look the game up itself were, "Dude 2nd Sucks" and "CLUTH IZ LEWD" Game took place on "Narrow" Idk which one kicked me off, I got booted off and come back to find out my whole x box is banned from Halo3? No warning or anything.. Im just asking for an explaination. I just wanna know why I got banned.

Halo 3 bans are a little different to review, but I will take a look.

(Cyclonekiller10) i was banned of earning credits and don't know why i was banned for.

The only thing I saw, which would not normally result in a ban, is some incredibly bad games from you and your guests. You are getting beat badly in Swat a lot and Arena TU true skill is getting you beat up badly as well. From the stats it looks like you and your guests are trying, per the game type. When did the ban take affect or when did you get a notice of one coming near?

To anyone who can help,

My GT is "its not physics" and I was banned from Matchmaking in Reach for the second time in as many weeks. I don't know why. I am not quitting, and I can hardly say I'm earning a truckload of credits. Whenever the match loads up, I am dropped and put into either the lobby screen or put into my own matchmaking to choose a game for myself. If that happens, I am spit back out to the lobby anyways. This keeps happening until I am eventually banned. It's like Im losing the connection and being dropped. Its frustrating. Like I said, I never quit games unless I have to. What can I do?

***After ten min ban***

I am still 'quitting'/ auto-quit/dropped. It has gotten to the point where I don't even touch the controller...

Help!

To anyone who can help,

My GT is "its not physics" and I was banned from Matchmaking in Reach for the second time in as many weeks. I don't know why. I am not quitting, and I can hardly say I'm earning a truckload of credits. Whenever the match loads up, I am dropped and put into either the lobby screen or put into my own matchmaking to choose a game for myself. If that happens, I am spit back out to the lobby anyways. This keeps happening until I am eventually banned. It's like Im losing the connection and being dropped. Its frustrating. Like I said, I never quit games unless I have to. What can I do?

***After ten min ban***

I am still 'quitting'/ auto-quit/dropped. It has gotten to the point where I don't even touch the controller...

Help!

It seems like it's your connection to blame. This site should help you out. http://www.ehow.com/how_5179886_speed-up-internet-xbox-live.html There may also be a forum here somewhere that might have some nice tips and tricks to help as well. :D

Magaggie01 23/02/2012

Why am i banned? We were playing a game and suddenly three times it said my account and console was temporarily banned from earning credits...we didnt do anything wrong!! we were just playing SWAT!!

Unless your guest were not playing at times, it appears the auto ban system saw the guest accounts, as well as yours on a couple of occasions, getting no kills and applied the ban. If it is your first one, it will end tomorrow. They typically last 24 hours. If you were playing with controllers with no one using them, then the ban is correct. Apparently the system is flawed and cannot decipher between a bad player and one who is not playing.

Thankyou for checking and for the fast response.

My guests were playing, albeit poorly! theyve not long been familiar with halo and we've had a lot of fun playing before so tonight has come as a shock. I dont see why I should be penalised because my friends arent too good at halo. Now i cant get any of the Firefight thursday credits and rank up like i had planned tonight...Thursday gamenight will not be the same if my friends cant play just because theyre a bit crap! And i also dont believe i ''got no kills on a couple of occasions''. I've just checked my Bungie page and i got at least 2 kills in every game we played. This ban is ridiculous.

Thankyou for checking and for the fast response.

My guests were playing, albeit poorly! theyve not long been familiar with halo and we've had a lot of fun playing before so tonight has come as a shock. I dont see why I should be penalised because my friends arent too good at halo. Now i cant get any of the Firefight thursday credits and rank up like i had planned tonight...Thursday gamenight will not be the same if my friends cant play just because theyre a bit crap! And i also dont believe i ''got no kills on a couple of occasions''. I've just checked my Bungie page and i got at least 2 kills in every game we played. This ban is ridiculous.

I agree, you can also post here to help get attention to this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Gamertag: Eskobar Returns - 6.3.2012 cR banned for 2 Weeks.

Hit the credit cap with custom challenges playing a lot of score attack.

343: Please fix this.

Edit: One of the very few MM games I had a game with red bar issue. I afk'd half the game then quit, might it be the cause of the ban? In the other MM games I had good connection. I don't mess with Internet cable or other manipulation because I know that is bannable.

http://www.bungie.ne...kobar%20Returns

Also I did get around 200.000 cR on the day before but I did not get capped that day.

Eskobar Returns.

I see nothing obvious in your game history.

It makes me wonder 2 things

Its either network manipulation of challenges.

Or is there another gamertag on your Xbox that plays reach? As the ban hammer bans the console not the gamertag

No, I get 2 messages first console-ban then account-ban. Only account I use right now. I have more gamertags but not used for the last months.

I have not repeated any challenges except custom challenges. Another have the same problem as me on RDC reachdailychallenges blog.

Gamertag: MortuusSum - 08/03/2012 banned for 2 weeks

played a lot of gruntpoc for the 5x bonus but don't believe I ever hit the daily limit. I guess the high cR return from the bonus has confuzzled the banhammer....

You do not get a ban for hitting a credit cap, especially not a two week ban. Did it state a two week ban, or are you reporting this long after the fact? I need the time frame the ban and the message was sent to you please.

No, I get 2 messages first console-ban then account-ban. Only account I use right now. I have more gamertags but not used for the last months.

I have not repeated any challenges except custom challenges. Another have the same problem as me on RDC reachdailychallenges blog.

I notice nothing either. The AFking after already playing in game has not proven an issue before. Have you ever been banned before?