•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Jack Of Harts : (22 September 2017 - 03:50 AM) Heyo
@  Halo6 Follower : (21 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) :(
@  Pbrabbit : (21 September 2017 - 07:11 PM) Rip these forums. I miss this active website...
@  Pbrabbit : (21 September 2017 - 07:11 PM) Hello everyone!
@  343iBot : (21 September 2017 - 03:35 AM) Welcome to the forums, berardiimmigration! :welcome: View berardiimmigration's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 September 2017 - 02:50 PM) Welcome to the forums, RogueAlpaca 98! :welcome: View RogueAlpaca 98's Profile
@  343iBot : (20 September 2017 - 03:05 AM) Welcome to the forums, wingsio! :welcome: View wingsio's Profile
@  343iBot : (19 September 2017 - 07:19 AM) Welcome to the forums, spacebar! :welcome: View spacebar's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 September 2017 - 12:41 PM) @I_Make_Big_Boom Lol
@  343iBot : (18 September 2017 - 12:37 PM) Welcome to the forums, cmalik! :welcome: View cmalik's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (18 September 2017 - 12:18 PM) the pictures are always out of place
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (18 September 2017 - 12:18 PM) i hate collage
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 September 2017 - 09:37 AM) Just surviving University haha. Nothing too exciting.
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 September 2017 - 09:37 AM) Yeah I'm great thanks!
@  Pbrabbit : (18 September 2017 - 09:15 AM) Not bad, now [email protected] Follower Can't complain. I'm doing mighty fine this morning. yourself?
@  Halo6 Follower : (18 September 2017 - 09:08 AM) Ey, Pbrabbit! How's life?
@  Pbrabbit : (18 September 2017 - 09:06 AM) Good morning!
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (18 September 2017 - 03:05 AM) @Snipetrocity I say it'll co-release on XboneX and PC
@  343iBot : (17 September 2017 - 11:32 PM) Welcome to the forums, Zuryelle! :welcome: View Zuryelle's Profile
@  343iBot : (17 September 2017 - 09:42 PM) Welcome to the forums, Kantuskillsinsanity! :welcome: View Kantuskillsinsanity's Profile

Photo

Hello | I'm New HERE!

New snipetrocity Hello | Im New HERE! destiny halo youtuber twitter anime

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Snipetrocity

Snipetrocity

Drone

• Members
  • 16 posts
Liked

Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:33 AM

Hi every one, new to the forums.  I'm Matt AKA Snipetrocity. I'm 33 years old and love all kinds of vast variety of PC video game. Been playing video game since i was 7 on consuls to the PC. I play Counter strike:Go, Doom, Battlefield 1 and star wars battlefront as-well. Been a long time since i play halo. I played a lot of halo 2 back in the day and i truly miss it. I hope in the future that halo will be on PC one day. I love PC's and building them. I like Chines food & BBQ stuff. I'm into Lord of the rings and star trek: next gen

Anime Fan: Dragonball Z, Cowboy bebop, Naruto, Bleach, Tri-gun & more. Movie's/Shows: Star Wars, Star Gate SG1/Atlantis, Dr.Who, The Avengers, Fast in the Furious Movies, Dead Pool, Riddick Movies.

For fun and as a hobby i create Epic video game footage on my YouTube channel. I have funny and epic moment videos & Pubg chicken dinner wins. Trying my best on getting subscribers & people to comment on the videos & giving me some ideas. I love to hear from you all and hope you enjoy the videos.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube....M-ePTd0XJ0VYlcg

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/_SnipeTrocity

#2 Halo6 Follower

Halo6 Follower

The Forum Follower

• Community Moderators
  • 702 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:BatedSuperior5
  • Location'Straya!
            10             2    2      

Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:59 AM

Welcome Matt!! 

Nice too see another Marvel fan as well lol, what do you think of the Guardians of the Galaxy films? 

Nice Destiny video on your channel too! Loving the 4K. 

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask! 

Posted Image

The Purple shall stay. Thanks to JXZAW for putting up with my cat placement!

#3 Snipetrocity

Snipetrocity

Drone

• Members
  • 16 posts
Liked

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:23 PM

Welcome Matt!! 

Nice too see another Marvel fan as well lol, what do you think of the Guardians of the Galaxy films? 

Nice Destiny video on your channel too! Loving the 4K. 

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask! 

Thanks you so much I appreciate it. Working really hard on my YouTube channel. Just need like 70 Subscribers to get the URL change on the channel and ill be set. I just release a new video on a Strike mission video in 4 k then tomorrow be PvP game play.

Do you all have discord & what area can i post any of my videos on here? Like to make one topic on all my future videos see if any one would like them.

#4 Fishy

Fishy

HTA Co-Founder

• Legendary Members
  • 2,406 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:Fyshy Fishy
         7                7       2            

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:48 PM

Nice to have you around!

Hopefully you fall through and stay with us! This site doesn't have a lot of traffic, but it does have spirit.

Plus, viewing your lists, you'll get along with quiet a few members!

#5 Snipetrocity

Snipetrocity

Drone

• Members
  • 16 posts
Liked

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:12 PM

Nice to have you around!

Hopefully you fall through and stay with us! This site doesn't have a lot of traffic, but it does have spirit.

Plus, viewing your lists, you'll get along with quiet a few members!

Thanks Fishy, hope to meet new friends here and do you no a forum topic on here that i can post my youtube videos on non-related halo stuff?

#6 Fishy

Fishy

HTA Co-Founder

• Legendary Members
  • 2,406 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:Fyshy Fishy
         7                7       2            

Posted 03 September 2017 - 07:02 PM

"Member Created Content"

#7 Castle Nerevar

Castle Nerevar

Jackal

• Members
  • 8 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Castle Maker 07
  • LocationOr, USA

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:52 PM

I myself am also "new" here so I can't necessarily give you a proper welcome but... Welcome!

#8 Snipetrocity

Snipetrocity

Drone

• Members
  • 16 posts
Liked

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:13 AM

I myself am also "new" here so I can't necessarily give you a proper welcome but... Welcome!

Thanks castle for the welcome. :) 

#9 Wam

Wam

Prophet of Regret

• Trusted Members
  • 189 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:WamSinchester
  • LocationThe High Ground
7    2            

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:08 AM

I would also like to welcome you to the family. I've somehow lasted a couple years so I know you'll fit in great. Good luck on your YT.

Call me Wam. Wam Bond.

1ZbSPBT.png

#10 Snipetrocity

Snipetrocity

Drone

• Members
  • 16 posts
Liked

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:16 PM

I would also like to welcome you to the family. I've somehow lasted a couple years so I know you'll fit in great. Good luck on your YT.

Call me Wam. Wam Bond.

thanks for the warm welcome :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, snipetrocity, Hello | Im New HERE!, destiny, halo, youtuber, twitter, anime

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users