343iCF Plays Total War Rome 2: Sparta and Macedon

Sikslik7

343iCF Plays Total War Rome II: Sparta and Macedon

700px-Macedon_Shield_Bearers.png

Alright! I am pleased to announce this is finally starting! Here we are, two hours of gameplay for you guys to enjoy. We had to get far enough into the

campaign in order to give you all some options. In part 4 we explore some of our options and would be more than happy to receive input throughout our campaign.

We hope to have one or two episode out a week, so the more you guys give us feedback and the faster you respond, the faster and better we can

accomplish our goals. We will update this thread each time a new part is out, and try to give you guys some options in the episodes.

Please watch the first part below, and the rest on the forum Youtube Channel.

In Part 4, we discuss our plans after I take Athens. Red and I present a variety of options, and would

like input from you guys for what to do next. Here is a short summary of some of our ideas.

1.       After taking Athens, Sparta will proceed to take the Island of Crete, and then proceed to island hop to Rhodes and Asia, and wipe out Pergamon. Red as Macedon will defeat the growing Odrysian threat to the north, and then proceed to betray Bithynia.

2.       After taking Athens, Sparta bypasses Crete and Rhodes and goes for Asia to wipe out Pergamon. Macedon deals with the Odrysian threat to the north, then marches on Bithynia.

3.       We attempt to make friends with the nomadic tribes in the Ponto-Caspia region (North of the Black Sea).

4.       We take a side expedition to Africa and begin to march on Egypt. This way we will have a secondary launch point for future ventures into the East. This would be done after Asia is captured, or at least after Crete is captured (as a staging point for seaborne strikes).

5. Other ideas you guys have.

• Like 4