Halo Reach DLC Sale

Spectral Jester

If you have yet to purchase the Defiant or Noble Map Pack, the Multiplayer Mayhem DLC Sale is for you. Offering up both bundles for half-price, you can grab either map pack (or both!) for a mere 400 Microsoft Points instead of the standard 800. [insert customary "dates, prices and availability are subject to change and vary by region" clause here.] Now, go play!

• 3 weeks later...

Why wouldn't it? ODST had all the map packs on it +new ones. (you received with the Halo 3 maps disc.)

If CEA doesn't you can all be mad at me. :(

Yea but halo cea isnt going to be like odst, it only comes with 7 maps according to every source I check. It would have been awesome to get more than seven maps but looks like its not happening.

Yea but halo cea isnt going to be like odst, it only comes with 7 maps according to every source I check. It would have been awesome to get more than seven maps but looks like its not happening.

Yeah, but if it only comes with 7 maps then you would have to download all the map packs again as an add on for Halo CEA.

And the original Reach Maps are not map packs.

Yeah, but if it only comes with 7 maps then you would have to download all the map packs again as an add on for Halo CEA.

And the original Reach Maps are not map packs.

We only get the 7 remade maps man. No reach maps come with halo cea, none what so ever. Those seven maps will be the only ones where people from Reach can play with halo cea players. I promise there will be NO original Reach maps or any reach dlc map packs that SHIP with halo cea. It sucks I know but its true!

We only get the 7 remade maps man. No reach maps come with halo cea, none what so ever. Those seven maps will be the only ones where people from Reach can play with halo cea players. I promise there will be NO original Reach maps or any reach dlc map packs that SHIP with halo cea. It sucks I know but its true!

If that is true, And I am believing you as of right now, that really does suck. -.-

thanks for clarifying.

• 1 month later...