Halo: The Master Chief Collection day one playlists

Halo: The Master Chief Collection day one playlists

halo-the-master-chief-collection-57.jpg?

With the Master Chief Collection coming ever so close, and IGN being the first with all the new stuff, we get some clarification on what we're able to do when you get home with your brand new disc.

Dat smell :drool:

Today we get to know the multiplayer playlists, that you'll be able to participate in, are available at launch.

Of course 343i understands that you want all of it! Shotty Snipers, Grif Ball, etc. They can only include a certain amount that will not spread the population too thin.

(Kinda what happened in Halo: Reach)

But at the same time not add a too small amount that will bore you after a week or so.

They tried to get it just right for you!

Here they are!:

Team Halo 2: Anniversary

Play a combination of Slayer and objective gametypes. 4v4

Halo 2: Anniversary Rumble

Watch your back Spartan! No one else will! 8 player Free-for-all

(See what I did there?)

Team Halo 2: Anniversary Social

Unranked Slayer and objective gametypes for the more casual player. 5v5

Team Slayer

Destroy your opponents in 4 Halo-games: Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 2: Anniversary. Team Slayer ONLY. 4v4

Big Team Battle

Destroy even more opponents in Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4 and Halo 2: Anniversary. 8v8

Halo: Combat Evolved

Where it all began... Play Slayer and objective gametypes on the maps from Halo CE. 4v4

Halo 2 Classic

A mix of the most popular Slayer and objective gametypes from Halo 2. 4v4

Halo 3

A mix of the most popular Slayer and objective gametypes from Halo 3. 4v4

(Where is the 'Classic' in this one?)

Halo 4

A mix of Team Slayer and onjective gametypes from Halo 4, Only small and medium maps to suit the amount of players. 5v5

Team Hardcore

Gametypes from Halo 2 and Halo 3 approved by tournament standards. Your trusty BR only. 4v4

Halo eSports

The official Halo eSports playlist. 4v4

SWAT

Make your shots count! Headshot will kill instantly! 4v4.

(GSD eat your heart out!)

There you have it, the line-up of what you'll be able to play at launch.

Is your favourite playlist not in there?! Were you almost posting an angry rant on 343i's official forums?!

Don't fret! More playlists might be added in the near future!

What are you going to play first? And what playlists would you like to see added?

Let us know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

nl.ign

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 4

Team Hardcore... Oh jeez. Looking good. Hopefully infection playlist somehow gets going after launch. Don't know if you know peanut, but is this rotational playlists again, or are they adding without removing playlists?

Edited by The Ghost of rrhuntington

These playlists seem pretty top. It's a shame I won't have an xbox one in time for the release. I usually get a bunch of money from my parents/grandparents when I visit during the holidays. Hopefully I can get one before the Halo 5 beta starts.