Elites in multi-player!!! 343 please listen to us people!!

dreadlord2011

this is why im more into H3 than 4, bc i cant play a damn elite! WE WANT ELITES! or for me more specifically since they had this option in H3 and not in reach, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY AN ELITE AS WELL AS CHANGE EACH INDIVIDUAL ARMOR PIECE, not the whole damn suit!!! i could in H3, so why not? and as for these people who dont want it, hell just like in H3, THEY DONT HAVE TO. they can just keep their character a spartan and thats the end of it. they dont have to be an elite. BUT LET US PEOPLE WHO DO WANT TO BE AN ELITE BE A DAMN ELITE!!! or here's an idea, this part is optional i dont care if you do but it would be interesting to play as a forerunner as well or whatever other type of enemy you fight in the campaign lol. either way i say the option to play as an elite is MANDATORY for us different people! being a spartan 24/7 gets boring. 

Hey there mate, while your points are extremely good ones, i myself are bored of being a Spartan 24/7; We are not 343 Industries, only a fan Forum. 

Your ideas are good ones, perhaps add then to the 'what you want to see in Halo 5' Forum?   

Also; Welcome to the Forums, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

H5 f. 

• Like 1

I liked the way they implemented in Halo:Reach, stronger, better, normal size and bound to certain playlists.

I hope they don't pull the same thing like Halo 3 in which the elited had such an arched back that their head wans't visible from the back and the hit boxes were all screwed up.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there mate, while your points are extremely good ones, i myself are bored of being a Spartan 24/7; We are not 343 Industries, only a fan Forum. 

Your ideas are good ones, perhaps add then to the 'what you want to see in Halo 5' Forum?   

Also; Welcome to the Forums, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

H5 f. 

why thank you. i am a very logical person and think on both sides of the coin. and i do know we arent 343, im just hoping they also watch or at least if not some of their employees are on here and watch these posts for ideas and hope they hear me. i am a dear halo fan and just hope H5 is as good as 3 :). i know all i can do is put in my words and wishes but some times the smallest things can make a big change, and i hope our words can convince them to put elites in :). and i will indeed ask any question when i have them. the only dumb questions are the ones not asked :)

BS but the reason why they were not included was stupid...

It breaks lore why would Spartans pretend to be Elites in the infinity training program ?

I think the real reasons were one of these two :

1 They could not be asked

2 Did not have enough time

Point is playable Elites should have been one of the first things coded into Muilplayer. :) WHO GIVES A DAMM IF IT BREAKS LORE !

Gameplay over Continuity.

BS but the reason why they were not included was stupid...

It breaks lore why would Spartans pretend to be Elites in the infinity training program ?

I think the real reasons were one of these two :

1 They could not be asked

2 Did not have enough time

Point is playable Elites should have been one of the first things coded into Muilplayer. :) WHO GIVES A DAMM IF IT BREAKS LORE !

Gameplay over Continuity.

The Elites could have been implemented into multiplayer without breaking canon. It's War Games, who's to say that the 'friendly' Covenant wouldn't assist the UNSC Military? They could hire Elites to particpate in War Games simulation in preparation of running into unfriendly Elites throughout the galaxy. 

Gameplay and Lore can, and should walk hand in hand.