Games with gold - October

Adam91

games-with-gold-600x300.png

Another month and another two free games for Xbox gold subscribers with games with gold, October with bring us Magic and Might and Halo 3.  

1359146476_heroes-of-might-and-magic-1.j

Magic and Might Clash of Heroes a puzzle role playing game is first to download for free from October 1st. 

games.jpg

Halo 3 is second and it will be available to download for free from Octobers 16th.

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 5

Have no idea what that magic and might game is, looks weird and boring but ehhh.... it's free so I'll give it a try. And I cannot wait to get my grubby little hand back onto H3. I let my friend borrow mine a long time ago.... and never saw it again. So this will be my chance to get it back. :)

• Like 1

Heh.

Clash of Heroes is a nice addition to the franchise for those who loved Heroes of Might and Magic (HoMM V was the best in my opinion). This was made as a test to understand what kind of units and abilities did the gamers like to see in the next installment (HoMM VI, which is already out). It's free, it's funny, you should check it out.

I am seriously, so looking forward to Halo 3!!! My limited Edition Campaign Disc still works but it is scratched (beyond repair, I tried). I can only play a few campaign levels like two out of the nine... and multiplayer. And I still Have my Mythic Disc from Halo 3: ODST, but it only has the multiplayer... So I needed this game to be free so I can play those oh-so-sweet missions!

See you all on Halo 3!

^_^