Halo needs to be ported to PC again!

Adam_the_Gamer

I don't know where you keep getting Cost>Profit. If everyone is gonna make this boast or quote it agreeing with it, at least have the research and figures to back this up. In the case of porting Halo 3 and up to the PC, the cost does not outweigh the profit. I have already proven this by showcasing one example of my personal encounters with players on Halo 1 PC, and factoring the market average for game development jobs. Perhaps instead of reitterating the same garbage, I suggest you first research the same way I did and factor in average wage for development teams and the amount of people whom have not played beyond Halo 1 or 2, and then, only then, can you post up that the Cost would be greater than the profit. Anything else you have to post besides a tired old garbage comment like cost>profit, just shows how lazy or narrow minded you are.

No, Cost>profit, not by much, but it's still stands true. It is a Halo game, on PC, it would be pirated to the point where the game would not make very many sales, plus, pretty much everyone who has ever wanted to play Halo 3/Reach/ODST has done so already.

So by research you mean, play a few games online and then pull some random figures out of my ass, because that seems to be a reoccuring theme with your "Research". Care to provide some sources to back up your claims?

:facepalm:

Wow Killerdude your such a complete idiot. You can't even backup anything you say with anything but the same old "quote" and post random garbage to avoid the fact you CAN'T BACK ANYTHING YOU SAY UP!

Pirated? Last I checked there were 4.5k people pirating Halo 4 on Piratebay. That's only Piratebay, not other trackers. Your a complete moron who should have his posting rights revoked. Borderlands 2, COD, Battlefield, Crysis 2, Mass Effect....these are gaems that are available for PC. Did their profit margin get hurt by PC side sales.....no.

Tell me, where do you get the assumption that people who wanted to play Halo 3/Reach/ODST have already done so? Do you have some links or sources to back this up? Tell you what, if it's tooooooo much trouble for you, why don't I go onto a few other sites and post a poll of how many people have never played a Halo game beyond 1 or 2. Then tell me I'm full of ****, only after YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO PROVE ME OTHERWISE!

• Like 1

Wow Killerdude your such a complete idiot. You can't even backup anything you say with anything but the same old "quote" and post random garbage to avoid the fact you CAN'T BACK ANYTHING YOU SAY UP!

Pirated? Last I checked there were 4.5k people pirating Halo 4 on Piratebay. That's only Piratebay, not other trackers. Your a complete moron who should have his posting rights revoked. Borderlands 2, COD, Battlefield, Crysis 2, Mass Effect....these are gaems that are available for PC. Did their profit margin get hurt by PC side sales.....no.

Tell me, where do you get the assumption that people who wanted to play Halo 3/Reach/ODST have already done so? Do you have some links or sources to back this up? Tell you what, if it's tooooooo much trouble for you, why don't I go onto a few other sites and post a poll of how many people have never played a Halo game beyond 1 or 2. Then tell me I'm full of ****, only after YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO PROVE ME OTHERWISE!

You may not like it, Infact, i'm certain your ego can't handle it, but you and I, are very much the same, except the only difference is the side of the fence we're on.

You say all sorts of random garbage and you can't back up any of it. Just like me, I only make assumptions, but unlike you, i don't make my assumptions into facts. So, until YOU can back up any of your claims with sources, stfu.

Your a complete moron who should have his posting rights revoked.

So much for the friendly forum, huh?

Apparently having a sub-par IQ means you shouldn't be allowed to post on a public forum.

Wow Twinreaper your such a complete idiot. You can't even backup anything you say with anything but the same old "quote" and post random garbage to avoid the fact you CAN'T BACK ANYTHING YOU SAY UP!