Cooliest

Hello Everybody and Welcome

To The 2nd USF Presidential Election

We wanted to do things a little differently this year and so Spyro has added me, CooliestRap, to the Roster

of USF Presidential Team.

This thread will give you a chance to see deeper into the lives of our lovely Candidates.

This thread will be locked only to be used by Spyro and Myself so that it doesn't get to messy.

We will be showcasing a lot of interesting questions for our candidates to answer

so that you may have a better chance at knowing who you want to vote for.

So please stay tuned in with this thread as you may not want to miss out

on what our candidates have to say for themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Set

What is you username, and why did you choose it?

How did you hear about and why did you choose to be apart of the 343i Community Forums?

What is your biggest aspiration or goal in life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 12 hours we will put up a second round of questions, the Candidates

can still respond to the first set. 12 hours is just when the next set will be released.

Don't forget to hit the follow topic button up there.

Stay tuned.

;)

Zelda

Zelda.

Its my favorite video game of all time.

:)

How did you hear about and why did you choose to be apart of the 343i Community Forums?

I didn't hear about it. I stumbled upon it when searching for what was changed during a TU update.

That is a tough question to answer. Ummm... Probably would be to get up on our own feet and live a normal, happy life with my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

iTz Vplus2

My username is iTz Vplus2. Why i chose it is actually an interesting story. On Xbox LIVE i have had many different gamertags over the years and when i played CoD MW3 and wanted to get into the competitive esports side of gaming, i needed a catchy, short name that would sound like a good name for a Pro Gamer.

So after a lot of thinking, i came up with Vplus2.

It stands for Valentine plus 2. I chose it because i was born on February 16, 2 days after Valentine's Day.

Unfortunately the GT Vplus2 was already taken, so i added the iTz.

I heard about the 343i Community Forums through google :D

I was looking for Halo 4 news and stumbled across the forum.

So yeah, that's also the reason why i originally chose to be a part of the forums - for the Halo 4 news. But since then, i've come to appreciate the other aspects of this forum a lot too. The community, the other sections.. pretty much everything. :D

Well, shouldn't that one be obvious? ;)

Right now, it's becoming the President of the USF, of course :D

But if you ask life-wise and with a future look, i just want a good job that pays enough money. That may be simple, but it's all i ask for. And i don't mean a job that pays tons of money and all these expectations.

Reason for that is i come from a rather difficult family where money, amongst other things, has been an issue quite often.

But hey, i never lost hope that someday i'll do better than this.

Never have, never will. When it comes to that, i am a very strong person.

And i think this is also something that would make me a great candidate for the USF President spot.

I don't ever give up. It's not my style, not my way to go about things.

And i always try to improve. Always look for ways to make things better, ways to reach more people etc.

I think these are traits that are very helpful for a President.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Bashful Brute

What is your username and why did you choose it?

My username is Mr. Bashful Brute. I started as The Bashful Brute, but when everyone started doing Mr., I changed it. The 2nd part is simply my gamertag, Bashful Brute.

I had joined 343ICF in December of last year, looking for some advice on pursuing a career at 343 Industries. I asked around in the shoutbox but no one answered me so I left. Shortly after that, I joined Halo Waypoint and posted there for a while. I liked it there, spending most of my time there aside from Halo. I got about 3500 posts (@_@) and Community Member of the Week once. But then Bungie closed up, and HWP started growing. The mods started banning good members for nothing, and "cliques" started forming. Then a friend of mine from Waypoint was saying how he was leaving, (for the same reason) and that he was joining a site called 343 Industries.org. So I decided to leave as well. I came back in March, and I've loved it ever since.

I'd really love to work on Halo. Or do something related to Halo. Probably makes me sound like a no-life or whatever, but I love Halo more than anything else. Besides God, Family, and Country of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilight Sparkle

My username is the name of my favorite pony, Twilight Sparkle from the MLP:FiM series. She is the smartest and most collected pony on the show. She has many similar interest as I do and she is a great match for my personality and character. She is someone I look up to greatly. I'm sure you're aware of what bronies are, so I won't head down that road further.

:D

2- Well, I was abused on bungie.net, always being made fun of so I remembered that 343 owns halo now, so I decided to find a new "internet home". I am glad I did. 343 has given me so much that bungie.net or any other website never did. The people here are overall kind and generous and are always willing to lend an hear when you have a problem. So here's a quick shout-out to you, the members of 343, thank you for your hospitality.

3- My largest apiration in life is to become an engineer and master every branch of it. I want to further advance or race to help make lives for those who deserve it more comfortable. (without rendering them lazy of course :D) I also wish to learn as much knowledge as I can before my time comes. Your stuff can always be broken or taken away, but your knowledge will remain there forever. :book:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That Does It For The First Set Of Questions

Now Onto The Next Set

Second Set

What is your absolute favorite thing to do in your free time?

What is one experience in your life that made you a stronger person?

What is one thing you would do to make the 343i Community Site a better place and Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Election will only have these two rounds of question

since we are short on time.

So Get to answering Candidates and best of luck to you guys.

;)

Also Go find the USFP Election Poll and vote for the right candidate.

• Like 6

Second Set of Answers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda

Haha. Hanging out on the forums. I love talking to everyone on here.

Well, I cant really name just one thing that changed me. So I will just say allot has happened in my life to change me from what I used to be.

What is one thing you would do to make the 343i Community Site a better place and Why?

I wouldn't change anything. This site is perfect the way it is! Best mods, staff, and members on the web! Who would want to change it?

:)

iTz Vplus2

My favorite thing to do is listening to music. I listen to a lot of music, from many different genres of Metal, to Rock all the way to Rap and even some Dubstep. I just really love and appreciate music, especially when the lyrics of a song tell a great story. Unless it's Dubstep, of course, then it's enough that the "WUB WUB WUB" sounds right :D

My favorite song at the moment is Feeding Frenzy by Walls of Jericho :)

Well, i'd probably have to say that getting bullied throughout grades 6-10 at school made me a stronger person. Obviously, it wasn't a good experience, but it did make me stronger. It taught me to form my own opinions instead of following others and it taught me that there are just some people in this world that are plain stupid. And to ignore those people. At the same time, it also taught me to appreciate those a lot more who aren't that stupid. So while many would crumble under the circumstances i've experiences, i let them make me stronger as a person. Because that's just how i am, i always try to take something positive away from a situation. And fortunately, this works most of the time.

That's a good question, actually. What comes to mind spontaneously is creating a Youtube section on the forums where users can advertise their Youtube videos. Sort of like the Clan Advertisement Section, but only for Youtube. Maybe that section could be split up into different categories too. As in Halo, non-Halo etc.

Mr. Bashful Brute

My absolute favorite thing to do in life is Halo. Whether it be pwning n00bz on Reach, watching videos on YouTube, or browsing the forums, I'm happy just as long as its Halo.

Well this is a tough one. I'm only 17 so I haven't had many experiences yet. Especially one that I would consider making me stronger. I think I'll come back to this question in a few years.

One thing? Gosh, there's so many I'd like to do if I could. A shoutbox on the mobile version would be nice. :3 But I guess all I can do is simply make each new member feel welcome, and keep pointless bickering to a minimum (even though I've been guilty of this in the past o.o).

Twilight Sparkle

Yet to answer. xD

• Like 2

Twilight Sparkle

My favorite thing to do is have fun. Whether if it's with friends, which is what I prefer, or by myself.

(I also do love reading and learning of course.

:P)

One experience in my life that has made me a stronger person was moving out of my home I had been raise in for about 16 years. It was hard, but it taught me that change isn't always bad. Cause now I'm living in a slightly larger house and I'm pretty happy about it. :D

One thing I would do to make 343 a better place, though that is hardly possible, is pay more attention to newer members to make them feel more apart of the community, because when I first joined, I was shy and I felt kinda left out cause I was not well known and didn't know anyone else in return. I want them to feel at home on here and not have to shy away from the community.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that the questioning is over feel free to leave your kind remarks here or even ask questions.

You have a voice forums let them be heard.

;)