Cut scene from halo 4 acted out

So the infinity picks up chief and Cortana eventually. The duo is trying to convince captain Andrew Del Rio to somehow use the ship to stop the ancient enemy from leaving the planet and endangering mankind. He doesnt want to risk his ship, and he insults chief and Cortana. Thomas Lasky, protagonist of the Forward Unto Dawn web series/movie, asks if their right. Del Rio then orders the ship to leave A.S.A.P. Then Cortana flashes red and says "I will not allow you to leave THIS PLANET!" that is a sign of her rampancy, which is expected to be a huge part of the game.

Looks awesome, one thing I hated was the guy acting as the Chief moving his head to the sides and back, etc.. The Chief doesn't go around doing that unless he needs to, the lack of movement is another factor that gives the Chief his awe of misteriousess. Who is he talking to the captain or Cortana, I think it was the captain so he doesn't have to go around loking at Cortana for somekind of approval, the Chief doesn't need approval HE GIVES the approvals. And let me point out that this hallucinating Spartan can kick any of the Spartan III and IV ass, and has all te medas except the "Prisoner of War" medal.