Site Poll 101: Which Armor Variant Do You Want Chief To Wear in Infinite?

Yoshi1176

oAEBUiG.png

Hey everyone, it's Yashi here bringing you Site Poll 101!

Before we get to the poll, I would to thank UNSC Spartan-II, for doing such an amazing job creating these polls, and making them such a hit. I have been appointed to carry on the legacy for the time being, and I will try to not disappoint.

Last poll, the question was asked, what do you like most about the forums? We received many answers, but unlike most polls these answers were largely the same. It seems that the community that has grown here, the people, relationships, and memories made between all of us is what keeps everyone around, and in love with this place.

jn0nvnr48x321.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Recently there has been some more news on Infinite. One of the things we got to see was a possible design change to the Master Chief's armor once again. While 343 has said this is not the final product, it is likely this will be close to what we see in Infinite on our hero.

Everyone has there favorite Chief look, and we saw a drastic change to our hero between Halo 3 and Halo 4, and a slight change in Halo 5. It appears however, that Infinite is going back to Halo's roots and taking inspiration for Chief's armor from earlier games. 

Which version of Chief's armor do you want to see? Halo 4 and 5's newer, bigger armor, or Chief's classic nostalgia scented armor? Let us know below! As always the poll is also available on Twitter

Twitter: 343iCommunity

Love, Yoshi

• Like 4

I really like the new design. They managed to strike a perfect balance between old and new, but it's still a departure: especially when you contrast it with both the original Halo 3 and Halo 5 versions. The Infinite version is what the Halo 3 version looked like in my head whenever I remember it, but looking at the both of them separately is really weird... The Halo 3 version looks bug-eyed in comparison.

Anyway, I'm not holding out hope that the game's gonna be good simply because the helmet looks good. It's a step in the right direction, but we're still gonna need a major leap here people.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...