My Spartan Has Gone? HELP!

Cheeky Haylz

Today I went on reach and my spartan is back to the original one as though I've just started playing the game for the first time, I've lost my tag, colour, badge and armor.. I even got the 5000cR welcome bonus again. I still have my rank and all my armor, nothing is missing, It's just not on my spartan. Everytime I go on reach now it goes back to the original spartan even if I change the colour and armor back to how I want it. I have 2 xboxs and have tried it on both, still not working.

Can anyone help? It's really frustrating.

Hey there, I know and recognize your problem :)

Sometimes, this just happens with lag in the server. Not to worry, it has happened to me, and it is always gone the next day. It is quite a common occurrence, actually. Nothing to be alarmed about :)

Hope I helped!

• Like 2

Like Bullet Storm said, it's a server lag issue. It's quite common, and usually will sort itself out given time. It's a pain to have to redo your spartan every time it happens, but it's better than losing everything completely. :D