armor colors

goblins

Well, with the addition of skins, I'd say we probably will get an option for a primary color (hopefully with the use of a color wheel) and then a color for the skin. But nothing has been confirmed on this yet, as far as I know.

If they want people to create a one of a kind spartan they should let you color each armor piece to your liking like chest,helmet,shoulders,knee guards, and etc. If not at least have primary and secondary colors because i can already see a bunch of clones if its just primary and a skin.

When I think of clone, I think of completely matching. Just because somebody may be using the same armor color and skin and skin color doesn't mean they are a clone. If they have the same helmet, chest, shoulders, etc, then yeah, but there are so many combinations that I doubt it'll happen. Even in Reach, I have yet to see somebody that looks like my Spartan.

Armor will be fully customizable again, so what would be the point in removing the secondary armor color? That question doesn't even need to be asked.

i asked because in the videos there wasnt one spartan with more than one color on their armor (not counting skins) i remember when reach was being announced and videos started flocking the web their was multiple colored spartans. Oh well i guess time will tell, but im hoping that every piece of armor can be changed to the color of your liking.