Halo Quick Tips #3: Weaponry II

PrometheanSigma

Halo Quick Tips is a fast and easy thread I'll make pretty commonly with easy tips to help you win a game. They aren't detailed or amazingly overdone and just simple enough to help you out. Inspired by Mr. Biggles "How to become a better Halo player."

1. MAKE IT BEEP! Plasma is great at eliminating shields, but doesn't do to well against health. This makes it great to be paired with a DMR or Assault Rifle. This combo can eliminate enemies quickly. Heed this advice.

Common plasma weapons are rifles and repeaters. A plasma pistol, when overcharged, can immediately eliminate a shield.

2. LONGSHOT COLLATERAL! UNSC Snipers are AMAZING at both long range elimination and vehicle destruction. I'm not going to explain the long-range part (because they're snipers) but when you shoot any vehicles in their weak spots you can kill them quickly. A scorpion can be destroyed with a few clips. Note that Focus Rifles DO NOT destroy vehicles.

3. POP GOES THE WEASEL! Plasma pistols and grenade launchers are both special. Not only can plasma pistols destroy shields, but stun a vehicle. Also, a charged grenade launcher can stun and stop a vehicle in its tracks. They're both very helpful for that reason.

BONUS TIP: Grenade launchers can also completely eradicate shields when charged. They are more brutal and focused on force when not charged.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Halo Tips Menu: http://www.343indust...uick-tips-menu/

Halo Tips: Weaponry I (DMRs, Needlers, and Heavy): http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/9635-halo-quick-tips-2-weaponry-i/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...