My E3 Experience Thread!

Undead

So many of you may know that E3 is next week and I will be attending it!

I made this thread so I can update my experience at this years E3 and so I can post photos.

• I will make sure to get as much Halo 4 information that I possibly can and I'll share it with you guys.

• I will update this thread daily and I hope everyone enjoys E3 as well from attending it themselves or watching it on television.

• Also if you guys have any questions at all just ask me through Private Messaging.

Thanks for being such an amazing community as this is the only site I will be posting feedback on.

I'd like to start off by saying the first day of E3 was amazing! I loved the Halo Gameplay and everything else. Some of the booths were up already and I got to try some amazing games out that I will review below.

Second day of E3 was amazing! I had loads of fun and got to play a lot more games. Many games were for the Wii U but they were pretty amazing. But I'll cut to the amazing part. The Halo 4 booth was back but this time it was the multiplayer I'll explain more below.

Okay I'm sorry I didn't update the last two days its just that they were both similar as the second day. But there was one more booth that was added and it was the Far Cry 3 booth! You can see my update below!

Halo 4:

Where can I start... well for one it was amazing it was everything I expected and was by far the best booth set up there. The new weapons were fun to use and the enemies were very fun to fight. I also loved the mission. I couldn't tell if there was any fall damage or not in the campaign but I'm hoping there's no fall damage in the game at all. Overall it felt like Halo and it was very fun. The controls were a little different but you adapt to them pretty quickly. If you have anymore questions please ask me I'll be more than happy to answer them.

So day two if E3 it was the multiplayer! It was amazing and definitely felt like the Halo we all love and know. I got to see the armor abilities in use and they're already pretty balanced and the weapons sound good. The BR is still my weapon and it still has its Halo 3 roots. The DMR is better at long range but don't get me wrong so is the BR I just prefer a single burst (single shot) at longer range opposed to a three round burst weapon. If you guys have anymore questions just ask I'm more willing to ask.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2:

This booth was packed let me tell you. I first went to the Halo booth after the show and I thought that was packed. Weather you like it or not Black Ops 2 had more people at its booth than any other booth it was crazy. I got to play the demo Treyarch showed off and it was actually fun. The coolest thing they added was the grenade feature. You can lob that thing across the whole map if you really wanted to. But overall this game was different compared to the other Call of Duty's and I think it has the potential to compete with Call of Duty 4.

So I got to test out the new game mode "Strike Force" and it was really fun. I was definitely a good installment into the Call of Duty franchise and I'm looking forward to what else Treyarch has in store for us.

Assassins Creed 3:

The booth was finally up today and my god was it amazing! It wasn't a big demo but it was enough to wow me and plenty of others. It definitely feels like all the others but is a lot more advanced. This game will be purchased by me.

Tomb Raider:

This is a very fun game. All the stuff you can do in the game is phenomenal this is a must buy to all Tomb Raider fans.

Dishonored:

Bethesda has done it again as this game is freaking epic! It definitely feels like their Fallout style and is simply amazing! I cannot wait until this game is released as I will be pre-ordering it!

Far Cry 3:

This game is everything a gamer wants. It has multiple options in the game, great graphics, and a very fun multiplayer. I will definitely get this game its fantastic!

Crysis 3:

The demo that Crytek showed was what was playable in the booth. It was a very good looking game and was very similar to Crysis 2. The gameplay is the same but it was a very fun game. I will definitely be buying it for the PC and possibly the Xbox.

Skyrim DLC:

Well what can I say... this is probably the best Downloadable Content that will ever be released. You can tell that Bethesda worked hard on it as its simply breathtaking! This DLC will definitely be worth the money you can trust me on that.

(I will add more)

• Like 8

Thanks for the feedback everyone I will make sure I cover everything I possibly can on Halo 4. I made it to LA not all too long ago and its really nice here. Timezone is very different though. haha

• Like 1

If the oppertunity arises, would you be able to sneak in some footage? Bring a digital camera. Be sure to watermark the footage so the 343industries forum gets publicity.

You're doing gods work, son.

Yes if I get a chance to I'll record everything about Halo 4 there. I'll also get other game footage as well. haha

• Like 1

Tuesday is so close now as I will be able to give a detailed review on Halo 4 and possibly Black Ops 2 as well! If anyone wants me to try and get information on an upcoming game tell me so I can try and review it.

Tuesday is so close now as I will be able to give a detailed review on Halo 4 and possibly Black Ops 2 as well! If anyone wants me to try and get information on an upcoming game tell me so I can try and review it.

Assassins Creed III by Ubisoft. :) Also, some Tomb Raider info wouldn'tt hurt.. but that is optional.

• Like 1

Assassins Creed III by Ubisoft. :) Also, some Tomb Raider info wouldn'tt hurt.. but that is optional.

Will do! I'll definitely get some Assassins Creed information for you and I'll also try Tomb Raider.

Wow cool, how did you get in? Did it cost anything? Sorry, I want to attend one year soon.

I'm not sure how I got to attend. All I know is that last week on Thursday my parents told me that we were going to LA that they bought E3 tickets and I was the happiest person ever. haha

I'm not sure how I got to attend. All I know is that last week on Thursday my parents told me that we were going to LA that they bought E3 tickets and I was the happiest person ever. haha

You are the luckiest man I know. I wish my parent was that cool :P

• Like 1