Does it really matter?

Trevor

To me this controversy between Halo 4 and the Call Of Duty franchise is not nessesary, this is a main-game add-on for a lot of games, not just Call Of Duty, loadouts, and weapon customization is a good thing to me and I can't wait to see what it does for the Halo Community, it's not stealing it's adding on to the game to bring more fun for our little Wolf Pack, that, well...is the whole Halo Community. Leave you're ideas of this issue or just talk about it in the reply section below!

• Like 1

The reason why people dont like it is because they are fans of halo and not COD,Battlefield,Crysis or any other FPS . Halo had its own gameplay that made people love it now it seems that people love halo becuz it has the name halo and not for its classic gameplay that we grew to love Halo has been up there with the top FPS without these features in the past didnt need them then doesn't need them now. I dont like to play any of the other big new FPS like Battlefeild and COD becuz they feel the same and now Halo tried to do the same and just doesnt feel like Halo to me like the other games did.