Forum confusion!?

GODSABOMINATION

Im a bit confused why if this is a halo 4 thread theres " halo 4 copying cod " threads! Every game know an days has the same things implemented in it jus diff to fit that game style! This forum went from being about halo 4 To it copying other games! W.e happen to the real fans who doesnt care about the change an cares bcus they love halo! I for one have 100% faith in 343!

• Like 1

its not that we think 343 can do what ever they want with the game, its that 343 has already taken the role that bungie was in and has already filled its seat with all of the thought and process of matching canon together and having it make sense. its all of the time they have put into this one halo game and for the fact of everyone in this company choosing to be apart of it because of their love for halo.

Im a bit confused why if this is a halo 4 thread theres " halo 4 copying cod " threads! Every game know an days has the same things implemented in it jus diff to fit that game style! This forum went from being about halo 4 To it copying other games! W.e happen to the real fans who doesnt care about the change an cares bcus they love halo! I for one have 100% faith in 343!

You see this doesn't make sense to me. It's like this entire forum thinks that whatever game has the word Halo on the cover can't suck. How can anybody have 100% faith in them when we have so little news and everything that has been revealed is frowned upon by about half the community.

Halo doesn't need loadouts, weapon/armor skins, or Armor Abilities. And I can assure you that the series would do better without them.

You see this doesn't make sense to me. It's like this entire forum thinks that whatever game has the word Halo on the cover can't suck. How can anybody have 100% faith in them when we have so little news and everything that has been revealed is frowned upon by about half the community.

Halo doesn't need loadouts, weapon/armor skins, or Armor Abilities. And I can assure you that the series would do better without them.

Does Halo 4 have the chance to be terrible? Yes. Does 343 stand to fail? Yes. Will the game still sell? Absolutely, because people will buy it regardless. Nobody should have 100% faith in 343, nor should they expect Halo 4 to be the greatest game ever. But you can hope that it will be, you can have faith that 343 knows what they are doing.

As for "everything that has been revealed is frowned upon by about half the community" - show me where these statistics came from. If that's the case, then we should be getting 10,000 new threads here alone every time something is announced with people bashing it. As it stands, I see maybe 10 every time something is released or leaked.

I for one think loadouts are fine, if they are done right. Weapon and armor skins - does it really matter? So your BR has a bit of a pattern to it instead of being black. Big deal, doesn't change the game. An armor skin, so now instead of two colors set to certain parts of the armor, you have an armor skin pattern as well. Does it matter? No. Armor abilities, well, they're not going anywhere. You can thank Bungie for implementing them. All you can do now is hope that 343 balances them properly. As for the series doing better without them? Why not just go back and play Halo 3 until the servers are shut down then? Seriously, if the game doesn't move on, the game dies out. People become bored with it.

Lol i have to play the game in order for me to have faith an to like how it turns out? 343 knows what they are doing i can understand if they added prone but thats not the case.

How are you so loyal to 343, when you haven't even played the final product?

I'm going to save judgement until release of Halo 4 about them.

I never stated that halo cant suck! There jus havent been a halo to be bad! I have 100% faith that they know what they are doing with halo 4! What makes no sense is how your saying half of the community frowns upon the reveals they gave! Like you really know what half of the community wants.Noone will ever be happy with games bcus theyre not getting what they want! Everyone basically liked halo 3 an that was a major change from h1-h2.

If it irratates you so much why comment or view them?

Do not worry about it. These threads come up significantly often. They irritate me, however, along with many others.

At least we are somewhat on the same page! I have 100% faith they know what they are doing! I never not once said that halo 4 will be the greatest ever cause thats obnoxious... I didnt find halo reach a horrible game i really enjoyed all the loadouts etc etc!!!! I think that in halo 4 itll give those loadouts the balance it needs that ppl complained about in reach! Weapon an armor skins for halo in my opinion are cool it doesnt change gameplay nor affect it! I know my limited edition is reserved!

Does Halo 4 have the chance to be terrible? Yes. Does 343 stand to fail? Yes. Will the game still sell? Absolutely, because people will buy it regardless. Nobody should have 100% faith in 343, nor should they expect Halo 4 to be the greatest game ever. But you can hope that it will be, you can have faith that 343 knows what they are doing.

As for "everything that has been revealed is frowned upon by about half the community" - show me where these statistics came from. If that's the case, then we should be getting 10,000 new threads here alone every time something is announced with people bashing it. As it stands, I see maybe 10 every time something is released or leaked.

I for one think loadouts are fine, if they are done right. Weapon and armor skins - does it really matter? So your BR has a bit of a pattern to it instead of being black. Big deal, doesn't change the game. An armor skin, so now instead of two colors set to certain parts of the armor, you have an armor skin pattern as well. Does it matter? No. Armor abilities, well, they're not going anywhere. You can thank Bungie for implementing them. All you can do now is hope that 343 balances them properly. As for the series doing better without them? Why not just go back and play Halo 3 until the servers are shut down then? Seriously, if the game doesn't move on, the game dies out. People become bored with it.

It happens to alot of ppl i didnt see yours if it was posted before mine so my apologys

Hm, didn't know they're was the same idea as mine posted in a matter of minutes from eachother. Didn't know this was up, my bad.

Edited by One
Merged posts

Lol i have to play the game in order for me to have faith an to like how it turns out? 343 knows what they are doing i can understand if they added prone but thats not the case.

You can't just assume they know what they are doing, when so many of them are inexperienced at making a Halo game.

But opinions are opinions.