Vehicle Controls

NateyBoyClink

These are just some ideas I had to change vehicles. :w00t:

-bring back unlimited boosting for Covenant vehicles such as the Banshee, Ghost and the Revenant if they keep it.

-Be able to switch between 1st and 3rd person views for the Warthog and Mongoose.

-More freedom while flying the Banshee by being able to fly up at any angle and be able to do bigger loops (More like flying the Sabre from reach).

-Be able to place and control Pelicans and Phantoms and be able to have passengers in the Falcon(not my idea)

-For race gametype keep track of stats for each induvidual map(im a halo racing fan)

-also be able to paint the warthog and mongoose.

I had other ideas too but I can't think of them right now. :o

These are just some ideas I had to change vehicles. :w00t:

-bring back unlimited boosting for Covenant vehicles such as the Banshee, Ghost and the Revenant if they keep it.

-Be able to switch between 1st and 3rd person views for the Warthog and Mongoose.

-More freedom while flying the Banshee by being able to fly up at any angle and be able to do bigger loops (More like flying the Sabre from reach).

-Be able to place and control Pelicans and Phantoms and be able to have passengers in the Falcon(not my idea)

-For race gametype keep track of stats for each induvidual map(im a halo racing fan)

-also be able to paint the warthog and mongoose.

I had other ideas too but I can't think of them right now. :o

ID REALLY LIKE TO SPLATTER PEOPLE WITH MY WARTHOG IN FIRST PERSON, THAT BE TIGHT ESPECIALLY WITH A CUSTOM PAINT-JOB.

Another idea for is to have each player customize their own warthog and mongoose by painting it or adding stuff onto it and whenever they enter a racing game, that will be the vehicle they use. :rolleyes:

http://www.halos-finest.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/halo-wars-limited-edition-flaming-warthog.jpg

yes! me likey!

I rarely use the banshee in Reach, but did enjoy a searing flyover of the hill in Valhalla guns ablaze or harassing a sniper in the base. I have played games like Ace Combat and really enjoyed the use of yaw and pitch controls to glide through a narrow pass of out maneuver a heat seeker. I'm not sure how feasible that is just because of the mechanics involved, but do like that idea.