Is halo 4 going to be great?

SEKC TTBLSSH

From my own perspective I think that halo 4 so far of what I've seen is going to be a great game. The graphics are great and so are the guns. I'm excited for the new maps and the campaign. Feel free to comment what you are excited about, but please no negative.

• Like 2

I'm really glad to see a good, positive, person here, and not ranting on how it'll be terrible. :)

I'm really excited for everything, actually. They're introducing a whole new aspect of gameplay that we have not experienced in halo before, and I look forward to it.

• Like 1

Its going to be game of the year I guaranteed it. The multiplayer is going to be great, spartan ops will be AWESOME, forge is back and will probably be phenomenal, and the campaign is going to be epic. There is no other game that is coming out this year in my opinion that can compete with a game like this.

• Like 1

Who the hell knows? I would bet its going to be really really good, but I won't say it was truly a success unless its better than Reach and provides the real substantive successor to Halo 3 that I was looking for. Point is, we wont know until we play it.

The changes 343 is making to the basic formula are risky from a gameplay standpoint but they have balls. Also, Halo 4 looks to have some of the best art direction of the series. And as long as Neil Davidge comes through as Marty's replacement...then it won't have that much further to go before it truly gains my allegiance...

All that said, it could take quite a while for me to make up my mind. I mean, I played Reach's campaign and felt like it was lackluster pretty quick but it took me months to come to the conclusion that its MP was sub par compared to 3.

• Like 1