planet chief "lands" on

TheGruntMeister

trust me im a doctar... it is most likely a forerunner planet, onix was destroyed and idk bout any other shield worlds, but ik that hasley and jun might b there most likely with other spartans, bcuz like 7 spartans i think not sure but ik some more spartans alive but idk we wil c wen the games come out

well for me, from what i read this game would probably have a lot to do with the elites because of the new book released called halo something that was supposed to talk about events in halo 4 and relationships between humans and elites, so they would return as foes, or allies.

what do you think about this idea

i think the planet is a shield world and if so possibly onix or it is the forerunner capital plane if u would like to see

me proof go here http://www.halopedian.com/File:Planet.jpg

Its a forerunner instalation. It is NOT onyx and to the next person who says it is, How stupid are you? Humans cant make that iind of technolgy!

well for me, from what i read this game would probably have a lot to do with the elites because of the new book released called halo something that was supposed to talk about events in halo 4 and relationships between humans and elites, so they would return as foes, or allies.

what do you think about this idea

that would be awesome!