Halo 4 rumor and speculation on multiplayer

miniamp

THIS IS ALL PRE-RELEASE INFO AND IS COMPLETELY SUBJECT TO CHANGE

MAY NOT BE IN FINAL VERSION

This has all been released in the extended editions of gameinformer, IGN, and xbox magazine. The few ecxeptions to this is info that has been discovered via the Halo 4 beta version. I was talking to private church on xbox, and he has acess to all this info, and he asked me to write a reveal post. I believe that he was talking in complete honesty/ (haters gonna hate)

Sprint is default (we all already know)

Customization is still unclear about if you can customize armor, but you can add/remove stuff from your weapons, such as a silencer, extended mags or extended barrel which makes you more accurate. The shotgun can switch to slug rounds, in other words a one shot kill at medium range, about the same range as an assault rifle. You can upgrade your caliber on certain weapons.

Vehicle Maps are HUGE, but vehicles are largely unknown. We only know that there has been MAJOR upgrades to the scorpion and pelican. There is a possible part in the campaign where you can pilot a pelican.

For the create a class, you spawn with one create-a-class that you pick from. These classes include your upgraded weapons and the matching armor abilities of choice. After you die, you have to use default classes, not the ones you made, but you can still pick up amped up weapons from dead players.

There is a completely new revamped look for EVERYTHING!!! It may changed that instead of two precision rifles, there will be only one, for one, two, and three shot bursts all in one gun.

Nothing is known about armor abilities that we don't already know.

This is all he had to say. Also this info may have changed since I got it, or may be a mistake in the first place, so please call me out on it if you know what is true and false in this topic.

thankyou for reading ^_^

and like I said, some of this MIGHT be pulled out of the official release

EDIT: and as for evidence as gun customization

If you compare the sound of the BR firing in the first look video to it firing in other newer halo 4 videos, you can drastically tell the difference in sound, like the sound is being muffled, like a silencer is on it ^_^

THIS IS ALL PRE-RELEASED AND IS COMPLETELY SUBJECT TO CHANGE, MAY NOT BE IN FINAL VERSION

This has all been released in the extended edition of gameinformer, IGN, and xbox magazine.

I was talking to private church on xbox, and he told he has connections on halo 4 multiplayer, and he told me he was being absolutely serious, and I took his word his word on it. (hatersgonhate)

Sprint is default (we all already know)

Customization is still unclear about if you can customize armor, but you can add/remove stuff from your weapons

For the BR, you can put on a silencer, extended mags or extended barrel which makes you more accurate. The shotgun can switch to slug rounds, in other words a one shot kill at medium range, about the same range as an assault rifle. You can upgrade your caliber on certain weapons.

Maps are HUGE, Vehicles are largely unknown, we only know that there has been MAJOR upgrades to the scorpion and pelican. There is a possible part in the campaign where you can pilot a pelican.

For the create a class, you spawn with one create-a-class that you pick from, and after you die, you have to use default classes, not the ones you made, but you can still pick up amped up weapons from other players.

There is a completely new revamped look for EVERYTHING

It may be changed that instead of two precision rifles, there will be only one, for one,two, and three shot bursts all in one gun.

Nothing is known about armor abilities that we don't already know

This is all he had told me, and again, he might be lying, so please call me out on it if you know what is true and false in this topic

thankyou for reading

and like I said, some of this MIGHT be pulled out of the official release.

Sounds like someone was trolling?

But really, nearly 3/4 of that sounds like CoD.

The shotgun can switch to slug rounds, in other words a one shot kill at medium range, about the same range as an assault rifle. You can upgrade your caliber on certain weapons.

Maps are HUGE, Vehicles are largely unknown, we only know that there has been MAJOR upgrades to the scorpion and pelican. There is a possible part in the campaign where you can pilot a pelican.

First about the shotgun thing. OP as ****! Having a weapon that completely and utterly dominates both short and mid range battles that is as easy to use as a shotgun could easily make the game not have a community very quickly after launch. No way would anyone willingly do this in a game, especially if their claim is that they are making the game with a competitive mindset.

Which brings me to the second part about the maps being "HUGE". This too would only contradict what they have said about making maps with competitive play in mind. If all the maps are huge then they can wave bye-bye to the thought of the game ever being used competitvely. Now if this means that only the big maps are huge and there are still a good amount of small/mid sized maps, then I'm ok with it.

And lastly, the tidbit about scorpion upgrades. If anything the scorpion needs a nerf or to stay how it was in reach. The lack of anti vehicle weapons and the scorpion already toasting any other vehicle fairly easily already would make this awful news if it is true.

The thing about the Silenced BR may make a little sense. In the gameplay shown in Frank O Connor's interview with Gamecenter, the BR sounds quieter than I'd expect, although it could just be a filler sound.

They said that the sounds would be amazing, why replace a badass one with a wimpy one?

it has to be a silencer

Assuming this is true:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mess with something as concrete as weapons? I just don't understand it. Sure, add new weapons, even give them updated looks and sounds but there is absolutely no need to mess with the overall system of weapons (weapon spawns, weapon "add-ons", etc.)

I could think of a dozen other acute things you could change in the game that would make it better.

• 2 weeks later...

First about the shotgun thing. OP as ****! Having a weapon that completely and utterly dominates both short and mid range battles that is as easy to use as a shotgun could easily make the game not have a community very quickly after launch. No way would anyone willingly do this in a game, especially if their claim is that they are making the game with a competitive mindset.

Which brings me to the second part about the maps being "HUGE". This too would only contradict what they have said about making maps with competitive play in mind. If all the maps are huge then they can wave bye-bye to the thought of the game ever being used competitvely. Now if this means that only the big maps are huge and there are still a good amount of small/mid sized maps, then I'm ok with it.

And lastly, the tidbit about scorpion upgrades. If anything the scorpion needs a nerf or to stay how it was in reach. The lack of anti vehicle weapons and the scorpion already toasting any other vehicle fairly easily already would make this awful news if it is true.

apology on my behalf, I meant the Vehicle maps, are big. The vehicle dedicated maps are big