What we want from 343

Dominator

Hello My name Is Eric and I have been playing halo since I was a little kid in 2001. there have been many changes to halo since then and the biggest ones are custome games, MP, and forge. I belive that 343 can harness these three contents and make them much better. here are the things I feel should be added to the halo universe.

1.add dedicated servers to all future halo games, this would be perfect for all halo gamers because it would allow 4 players to be in a theater lobby,allow no lag in 4 player co-op,make MP online feel and play like a MLG LAN connection. would allow custome games to be pushed to 32 players in one lobby so you can have better and bigger machinimas(plus zombies would be AWSOME), they also could make one MP gametype have the 32 players. that game would be invasion, it was a one of the many things reach did right, its a great gametype and imagine with 32 players? it would be great.

2.If they are going to continue with bungie's amazing Reach engine, there is one thing they need to fix, the impostering system. yeah its a great revolutionary idea for games, but it needs work, alot of it.

3.Make the armor less marine/average millitary attachments (like grenade straps and spcial knifes or ammo packs) and make the armor more like halo 3 were most of the armor looks badass and not all of it stupid looking for a spartan to use. I do like the armoy ideas though, continue with inovating how many things you can change on your spartan.

4.I say you probly need to do a little more focusing on firefight maps, they suck in reach. but I can give them the benift of dought since unearthed is really good and 343 made it not bungie.

5.also please make MLG's life easyer and our competitive gaming experience more fun by adding more symetrical maps. say you have ten maps, make 4 of them symetrical for MLG,make 2 random Asymetrical maps,make 2 invasion,and two big team.(thats if you make only ten i think the best option is to release 15 installed maps to keep things fresh and you can then perfect the DLC like bungie did with halo 3.

6.DO NOT put kinect into the halo franchise, i understand you guys are part of microsoft, but please dont ruin the best game created since DOOM, Quake and all the other original FPS games.

7.I have heard rumors that you will be able to "customize" weopons and vehicals......all i have to say is if you DARE make our game like CoD there WILL be hell to pay. Im speaking for the WHOLE community of Halo when i say you will loose us, All the hardcore fans will diminsh and move on, I problly will only buy the game after it reduces price so i can get the story and then i would sell it. Im telling you dont you dare allow us to have custome weopons and vehicals thats STUPID.

8. also dont put in custome armor for campagin, this would really mess with the story of john. dont get me wrong it was cool for reach, no other halo should have it unless you do another side game like ODST,or somthing like that.

9.Please make Sprint a button, you have to have watched youstube, or read the forums, or just know from experience. AMROR ABILITYS ARE STUPID. if you disagree with me your not a halo fan, your a 12 year old who spams armor lock,invisability,and jet pack. the evade is ok and the bubble shield is pointless, but sprint is interesting,plus for the button layout is uniqe for it. but we all agree just make sprint a button, dont add armor abillitys, nobody like them and they ruined reach in alot of ways.

10.I know we all loved duel wielding at one point or another, please put that back in, it is uniqe and fun to do. Also put the 60 round assult rifle back in, or at least have both types of rifles.

11. make the elites usable for all gametypes again, you know theres a simple fix to them always being stronger right? EDIT THE SYSTEM! lol just make the elites stronger in invasion but make them equal in normal games so its more fare. (also it would be interesting to see elites have the soul capability to duel wield swords, because it would be interesting to see those swords in mahinimas or in custome games. idk it might be somthing interesting but i can live without)

12.heres the biggest thing and this is directed to Frank O'Conner himself, please make the new trilogy about John's team and finding halsey and mendez(make Sgt. Johnson voice actor mendez voice please). I understand Im a fan and not a producer or developer. I understand that you already did halo 4, and probly started halo 5. but think about what you can do with that story from your book Onyx, it will be beast to see the mystery of that story afterwards.

13. serve halo right, do right by it and make our favorite game even better than before. thats all we can really demand. do that and you will have me sold. I hope you guys take halo all the way and give it back its title as the greatest game on the planet.

Feel free to coment or add to my list, i wont opinions from you guys the comunity.(also I would really like to see halo wars 2. it would be interesting to see them make the idea better) I hope you all agree and hopfully 343 will see this post and listen. Frank please im a huge fan and i trust you to make this game amazing.

• Like 2

im sorry but im pretty sure that 32 players on xbox live(even with deticated servers) would be impossible due to the restrictions of the bandwith, and it will make the game look bad. just look at all the games that had 32 players such as frontlines and homefront, i think that 24 players would be possible though

Hello My name Is Eric and I have been playing halo since I was a little kid in 2001. there have been many changes to halo since then and the biggest ones are custome games, MP, and forge. I belive that 343 can harness these three contents and make them much better. here are the things I feel should be added to the halo universe.

1.add dedicated servers to all future halo games, this would be perfect for all halo gamers because it would allow 4 players to be in a theater lobby,allow no lag in 4 player co-op,make MP online feel and play like a MLG LAN connection. would allow custome games to be pushed to 32 players in one lobby so you can have better and bigger machinimas(plus zombies would be AWSOME), they also could make one MP gametype have the 32 players. that game would be invasion, it was a one of the many things reach did right, its a great gametype and imagine with 32 players? it would be great.

2.If they are going to continue with bungie's amazing Reach engine, there is one thing they need to fix, the impostering system. yeah its a great revolutionary idea for games, but it needs work, alot of it.

3.Make the armor less marine/average millitary attachments (like grenade straps and spcial knifes or ammo packs) and make the armor more like halo 3 were most of the armor looks badass and not all of it stupid looking for a spartan to use. I do like the armoy ideas though, continue with inovating how many things you can change on your spartan.

4.I say you probly need to do a little more focusing on firefight maps, they suck in reach. but I can give them the benift of dought since unearthed is really good and 343 made it not bungie.

5.also please make MLG's life easyer and our competitive gaming experience more fun by adding more symetrical maps. say you have ten maps, make 4 of them symetrical for MLG,make 2 random Asymetrical maps,make 2 invasion,and two big team.(thats if you make only ten i think the best option is to release 15 installed maps to keep things fresh and you can then perfect the DLC like bungie did with halo 3.

6.DO NOT put kinect into the halo franchise, i understand you guys are part of microsoft, but please dont ruin the best game created since DOOM, Quake and all the other original FPS games.

7.I have heard rumors that you will be able to "customize" weopons and vehicals......all i have to say is if you DARE make our game like CoD there WILL be hell to pay. Im speaking for the WHOLE community of Halo when i say you will loose us, All the hardcore fans will diminsh and move on, I problly will only buy the game after it reduces price so i can get the story and then i would sell it. Im telling you dont you dare allow us to have custome weopons and vehicals thats STUPID.

8. also dont put in custome armor for campagin, this would really mess with the story of john. dont get me wrong it was cool for reach, no other halo should have it unless you do another side game like ODST,or somthing like that.

9.Please make Sprint a button, you have to have watched youstube, or read the forums, or just know from experience. AMROR ABILITYS ARE STUPID. if you disagree with me your not a halo fan, your a 12 year old who spams armor lock,invisability,and jet pack. the evade is ok and the bubble shield is pointless, but sprint is interesting,plus for the button layout is uniqe for it. but we all agree just make sprint a button, dont add armor abillitys, nobody like them and they ruined reach in alot of ways.

10.I know we all loved duel wielding at one point or another, please put that back in, it is uniqe and fun to do. Also put the 60 round assult rifle back in, or at least have both types of rifles.

11. make the elites usable for all gametypes again, you know theres a simple fix to them always being stronger right? EDIT THE SYSTEM! lol just make the elites stronger in invasion but make them equal in normal games so its more fare. (also it would be interesting to see elites have the soul capability to duel wield swords, because it would be interesting to see those swords in mahinimas or in custome games. idk it might be somthing interesting but i can live without)

12.heres the biggest thing and this is directed to Frank O'Conner himself, please make the new trilogy about John's team and finding halsey and mendez(make Sgt. Johnson voice actor mendez voice please). I understand Im a fan and not a producer or developer. I understand that you already did halo 4, and probly started halo 5. but think about what you can do with that story from your book Onyx, it will be beast to see the mystery of that story afterwards.

13. serve halo right, do right by it and make our favorite game even better than before. thats all we can really demand. do that and you will have me sold. I hope you guys take halo all the way and give it back its title as the greatest game on the planet.

Feel free to coment or add to my list, i wont opinions from you guys the comunity.(also I would really like to see halo wars 2. it would be interesting to see them make the idea better) I hope you all agree and hopfully 343 will see this post and listen. Frank please im a huge fan and i trust you to make this game amazing.

Number 9, 10 and 11: I agree with taking out armor abilities. there stupid. but if you take them out, you take out sprint to. thats my opinion at least. Second, puting dual wielding back into the game would be stupid. All it would do is encourage noobs and bring back stupid (and noobish) gametypes like team duals. And a 60 round assault rifle would also be noobish. That was one of the things reach did right:fixing the Assault rifle by changing the way the beat downs work and giving it less ammo. Third, do NOT BRING BACK ELITES INTO ALL GAME TYPES. The reason they aren't is because there heads are harder to headshot (or at least were in Halo 3). And even if they fix the headshots, there heads are still shaped differently and so they should keep the same system as in Reach: elites vs elites, spartans vs. spartans (accept maybe invasion)

Number 9, 10 and 11: I agree with taking out armor abilities. there stupid. but if you take them out, you take out sprint to. thats my opinion at least. Second, puting dual wielding back into the game would be stupid. All it would do is encourage noobs and bring back stupid (and noobish) gametypes like team duals. And a 60 round assault rifle would also be noobish. That was one of the things reach did right:fixing the Assault rifle by changing the way the beat downs work and giving it less ammo. Third, do NOT BRING BACK ELITES INTO ALL GAME TYPES. The reason they aren't is because there heads are harder to headshot (or at least were in Halo 3). And even if they fix the headshots, there heads are still shaped differently and so they should keep the same system as in Reach: elites vs elites, spartans vs. spartans (accept maybe invasion)

sorry disagree from me, Iv been around since day one, im an old time fan so I belive that evrything i said should be in the game. idc if they dont use the 60 round rifle in MM, but if you think its "stupid" or "noobish" you sir are a foolish kid and ill have to ask you to troll somwhere else

im sorry but im pretty sure that 32 players on xbox live(even with deticated servers) would be impossible due to the restrictions of the bandwith, and it will make the game look bad. just look at all the games that had 32 players such as frontlines and homefront, i think that 24 players would be possible though

Microsoft released a statment in 2007 saying there max is 50 players with dedicated servers. you can go higher but risk lag without high tech. this is microsoft man, im pretty sure they could pull off 32 for there own game, just saying!

Battlefield 3 is 32 players on PC but its being stripped down to 24 max for online gameplay on the 360. Guess they are doing that for a reason, so maybe 24 players is kind of the limit

actually BF3 is running with 64 players on the PC, and the released that there is only 24 because they do not have the time to upgrade there servers and that the EA servers can not handle that right now

hope armor lock will not come back

I personally like Armor Lock for the sake of stopping vehicles in their tracks... but there are some features on the Armor Lock that just make it obnoxious. The current pros and cons:

Pros:

- Completely invincible for a short period of time.

- Immune to vehicles hitting you, bullets shooting you, or even grenades exploding around you.

- If you get stuck with a sticky grenade, you can enter armor lock and the grenade will disappear magically.

- If someone parks their vehicle right next to you while you're in armor lock and you let the lock run out completely, you EMP their vehicle.

- You can do a full 360 turn and attack someone behind you before they know what's going on.

Cons:

- Immobile.

- The ability doesn't last for very long.

Those pros... honestly, I'd be fine with just being able to stop vehicles in their tracks... because one of the biggest problems I had with games in the past was that vehicles could run me down without any opposition... and that was bad when the other team would get all of the vehicles and just start hunting you down and turning you into pancakes without any challenge at all. With Armor Lock, it makes people more aware and try to take more caution when preparing to run someone down with a vehicle. So if anything, it makes the challenge exist for both sides - the person with armor lock is trying to avoid being run down, and the driver of the vehicle is trying to avoid being destroyed.

But the EMP, the invincibility, the fact that grenades can't stop your armor lock, the fact that armor lock makes sticky grenades disappear instantly, and the fact that you can do a full 360 turn after getting out of armor lock to bash someone behind you... these factors all make armor lock incredibly overpowered and unappealing to fight against during the actual game.

And each ability really does have its uses, despite what people might say.

Jet Pack - for getting to a higher location or trying to avoid falling off a cliff.

Sprint - getting to a vehicle before your opponent does, or getting away from a grenade.

Evade - same as Sprint, but this also is more effective for getting in close to someone as a Zombie or something.

Bubble shield - basically works as a medical kit while you're inside the shield... and if you're playing campaign and there's a bunch of grenades coming at you, then you can drop the shield and backtrack to avoid dying.

Hologram - Again for campaign, it helps if you're trying to do something like Legendary, or trying to hijack a vehicle, and you want the enemy AI to be distracted for a moment.

I think you all should see my point. Each armor ability has its uses if done correctly, but armor lock is just too overpowered and needs to be fixed.

Ideas on how to fix the Armor Lock problem:

1) Make it so that if a grenade goes off near someone in armor lock, the effect immediately stops and needs to recharge.

2) If someone gets hit with a sticky grenade, they should die regardless. All other abilities let them die when they get stuck, why should armor lock be different?

3) If you go into armor lock, getting out of it should be similar to being kicked out of a warthog - you go really slow for a few seconds and are an easy target. (To fix the part where you can do a 360 turn).

4) Remove the EMP. Plain and simple... plasma pistols are good for stopping a vehicle or taking down someone's shields, but having an active EMP field should be its own armor effect.

Ultimately, Armor Lock has become the ability people use when they want to have one last chance in battle to best the other player. Every other armor ability has its uses, and Armor Lock's use should be to stop vehicles... not to do all the other things listed above. Jet packs are for getting to high places, holograms are for distractions, sprint is for running... armor lock is for disabling vehicles, stopping grenades, being invincible, destroying boosting ghosts, stealing my wallet, etc.

Armor Lock needs to be fixed. Plain and simple.

Edit:

And yes, I'm sure Bungie might say that Armor Lock was made so that the NPC Spartan allies in campaign wouldn't die / get damaged as much... but they're invincible anyway, and if the Armor Lock needed to have that many features, why not make a unique form of armor lock that only Noble Team could use? Players would get the 'lite' version while the AI would get the super version. The super version being what it is now... the lite version being the one that can only stop vehicles.

Before I read all of that. I think 343 really needs to create their own engine and make Halo feel like... well, Halo.

In regards to that... there is a current playlist on Reach that allows players to play against one another without the use of abilities and just using pure skill. So the people that are upset about armor abilities... just play the playlist that doesn't use any abilities. Problem solved.

However, to make their own engine... that requires a lot of resources, a lot of work, and a lot of time. I'm not saying it's a bad idea... but financially, they would be better off just improving what failed in Halo Reach and put it into Halo 4 / Anniversary. Going back and fixing an engine for a game that's been out for a full year now would be a waste of time, because some people might get upset with the sudden change. You remember when the servers went down that one day because of the server exchange? Remember how many players were in an uproar about that? Now imagine if 343 Industries decided to remake the entire engine and implement it into Halo Reach, and probably removing people's ranks, armor unlocks, etc. in the process. That's what they would need to do in order to give it that 'Halo feel' so that people are judged by their abilities, not armor abilities.

Point is, if they make a new engine, they should make it for Halo 4 / Anniversary. Making a game / engine isn't cheap, and there will always be flaws with a game when it's released. The ultimate problem is... you can't please everyone on the Internet, but I'm sure if 343 knew what the larger portion of the Halo community wanted, they'd try to aim for that while also considering the little guys... at least I hope they would.

Not everyone is a pro player, including myself. I play for fun... and if all the new systems for Halo are suddenly removed so we can have more of an MLG feel (IE: That original Halo feel) for Halo, I'd be pretty upset.

I personally like Armor Lock for the sake of stopping vehicles in their tracks... but there are some features on the Armor Lock that just make it obnoxious. The current pros and cons:

Pros:

- Completely invincible for a short period of time.

- Immune to vehicles hitting you, bullets shooting you, or even grenades exploding around you.

- If you get stuck with a sticky grenade, you can enter armor lock and the grenade will disappear magically.

- If someone parks their vehicle right next to you while you're in armor lock and you let the lock run out completely, you EMP their vehicle.

- You can do a full 360 turn and attack someone behind you before they know what's going on.

Cons:

- Immobile.

- The ability doesn't last for very long.

Those pros... honestly, I'd be fine with just being able to stop vehicles in their tracks... because one of the biggest problems I had with games in the past was that vehicles could run me down without any opposition... and that was bad when the other team would get all of the vehicles and just start hunting you down and turning you into pancakes without any challenge at all. With Armor Lock, it makes people more aware and try to take more caution when preparing to run someone down with a vehicle. So if anything, it makes the challenge exist for both sides - the person with armor lock is trying to avoid being run down, and the driver of the vehicle is trying to avoid being destroyed.

But the EMP, the invincibility, the fact that grenades can't stop your armor lock, the fact that armor lock makes sticky grenades disappear instantly, and the fact that you can do a full 360 turn after getting out of armor lock to bash someone behind you... these factors all make armor lock incredibly overpowered and unappealing to fight against during the actual game.

And each ability really does have its uses, despite what people might say.

Jet Pack - for getting to a higher location or trying to avoid falling off a cliff.

Sprint - getting to a vehicle before your opponent does, or getting away from a grenade.

Evade - same as Sprint, but this also is more effective for getting in close to someone as a Zombie or something.

Bubble shield - basically works as a medical kit while you're inside the shield... and if you're playing campaign and there's a bunch of grenades coming at you, then you can drop the shield and backtrack to avoid dying.

Hologram - Again for campaign, it helps if you're trying to do something like Legendary, or trying to hijack a vehicle, and you want the enemy AI to be distracted for a moment.

I think you all should see my point. Each armor ability has its uses if done correctly, but armor lock is just too overpowered and needs to be fixed.

Ideas on how to fix the Armor Lock problem:

1) Make it so that if a grenade goes off near someone in armor lock, the effect immediately stops and needs to recharge.

2) If someone gets hit with a sticky grenade, they should die regardless. All other abilities let them die when they get stuck, why should armor lock be different?

3) If you go into armor lock, getting out of it should be similar to being kicked out of a warthog - you go really slow for a few seconds and are an easy target. (To fix the part where you can do a 360 turn).

4) Remove the EMP. Plain and simple... plasma pistols are good for stopping a vehicle or taking down someone's shields, but having an active EMP field should be its own armor effect.

Ultimately, Armor Lock has become the ability people use when they want to have one last chance in battle to best the other player. Every other armor ability has its uses, and Armor Lock's use should be to stop vehicles... not to do all the other things listed above. Jet packs are for getting to high places, holograms are for distractions, sprint is for running... armor lock is for disabling vehicles, stopping grenades, being invincible, destroying boosting ghosts, stealing my wallet, etc.

Armor Lock needs to be fixed. Plain and simple.

Edit:

And yes, I'm sure Bungie might say that Armor Lock was made so that the NPC Spartan allies in campaign wouldn't die / get damaged as much... but they're invincible anyway, and if the Armor Lock needed to have that many features, why not make a unique form of armor lock that only Noble Team could use? Players would get the 'lite' version while the AI would get the super version. The super version being what it is now... the lite version being the one that can only stop vehicles.

I agree, I used it all the time before. But when I found out how annoying it is and how nooby its use is- I stopped using it.

It needs to be fixed or removed entirely, and the super version-idea was bad.

I agree, I used it all the time before. But when I found out how annoying it is and how nooby its use is- I stopped using it.

It needs to be fixed or removed entirely, and the super version-idea was bad.

The idea behind the super version is that only the Spartan AIs would be able to use it. Players would be restricted to the Lite version, which would only stop a ghost from running you down, for example.

My ideas for Halo (really my and my favorite ideas) PLEASE READ, I know its long, BUT DO IT! :D

Full Effect Invasion:

This is a list of the ideas I belive wold make a gametype so god that COD will be blown off its throne. Please ass your own ideas, even iff you think its too crazy too work. Halo was made through ideas thought to be the same.Too crazy to work. But they did...

1. Have maps that span both space and land.If I am needed to attack a cruser to save my objective, I can grab a pelican and some buddys and overload its engines.Or if my job is to defend it until it can glass the objective, that can happen. Add drop pods as well.

2. Two sided winning. If there is a ship attacking let the defenders attack it andtake it out and reversing the fight. But give the attackers one last chancrtoturn battle around.This would cause an unparelled realizm to the combat, as if it was happening.

3. AI integreated gamplay. This would let you have such a huge map without lag and it would add a better effect to it. I would love fighting with hunters and ODST online. This would hopefully be the thing that lets you put in phantoms, pelicans, scarbs and everything else.

4.Realistic objectives. Add in things that would happen in the halo universe. Forerunner objectives, such as shield barriers like the ones in Halo 3's mission "The Covenant". Ships like Forward Unto Dawn, of realistic saze and interactions. Let the Covenant use glassing beams and the UNSC use MAC cannons to distroy objectives. If I have to press a button to activate something in campagin, shouldn't I do it online? I press RB and my character moves his/her hand and presses it. Thats all I can think of. in this catigory. Pkease add on.

5.Custom Maps for this gametype need to be ground up, like in custom edition. Have things such as a cruser in the spawning index. Let it be some be senery, to make it look likea fleet, and others be realistic and have full acsess, as if it was realy there.Let players be able to make anything that was seen in the campaigns. If I want to recreate the mission "The Ark" pebble for pebble ans have the same interations (the

Dawn coming from space for example) I could, but with online play.Make the building and moving doors be apart of the spawn index. I recommend using different section to store everything in, so I can find theoption to spawn it in the "forerunner buildings" section. Please no budget, Its too hard to add deatils with limited Budget. Players have always said that the maps madein custom edition were the best in existance.

6.Lighting, weather and nature. If I want a that is in the night, I can do it. Also let the weather effect combat. (wind that effects sniping, but the SCOUT armor varient can tell you where to shoot.) If the SPARTAN program was real the armor woud tell the soilder EVERYTHING about his enviroment. Plus, random indigios animals would add more realism to the battlefield.If possable add in waves,storms and lightning that can kill you, but hardly ever have it happen.

7. Highly interactive maps. If Iwanto place a bomb behind me in the ship to take out a few enemys, I can ram it into the wall. If I want to jam a door until it is distroyed I can shoot the control panel. If I wat to make a barrrier I can. PS, make most parts of a map destroyable that way a bomb going off will behave realisticly and if its in the wall next to space, stuff ( including plays and AI) will get sucked into space.But put in emergency doors that close,so not everything gets distroyed. Also have hidden air ducts so you can sneak to the objective.

That all I can think of. Please Add on to this thank you and God Bless America

BraverKING514

(If you people reading this agree with me, then Email this to 343, please, for the sake :idea: of Halo, do it.)

if you are reading this, put this in your game! DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP BUNGIE DID! I've checked and these are the most popular ideas that the fans want to see in your games. I understand that some might not be possilbe, but that is what made Halo great to begin with. It took the idea of a video and redefined it. It made everyone who played it go "holy ****" and other game companies cry like little babys. Halo was the top dog, the one to beat. Bungie made the mistake of not continually changing the idea ofa video game, exept in the storyline, and so they abandonded what made Halo so great. Please,for the sake of the millions of Halo fans, keep the Halo 1 mentality. Blow the game outof perportion! Place these and what else you think of into your game and Halo shalretake its old title, wher if you arn't obbsessed with it you will look like a dumba**.

1. Put all of the campagin things into the online on huge maps. Pelicans, Phantoms, Scrabs, AA Wraths, Ect.

2. Put in armor that needs only achements (make a few hard like Hyabusa in Halo 3). Also have some that need cr and achements or cr and rank.

3. Have each armor piece effect you. EOD protects against explosions, but slows you down. CQB protects against shotguns and improves energy sword deflects. Make the knife an attachment that improves hand to hand (and assassinations). Also, many people want custom armor.( don't know how that would work, but it would be sweet and I'm sure that 343 can do it.)

4. Forgable Firefight maps. Taking custom games to a whole new level.

5. Flood AI gametype. Somthing to make COD shove "Zombies" up its... you get the point. Also make it possable to win, hard but beatable.

6. Ground up forging. You can choose the terrain bulidings/ships (people want online space battles, connected to the ground if possible.) Thes style should be custom as well. (Covanant, Human, Flood, Forerunner and whatever else you guys have in store.)This includes firefight. It would be amazing to havea grunt filled Rupe Goldburg machine.

7.AI integrated online play. For example, take Invasion, add AI's to both sides ( hunters, grunts, brutes, marines, ODST's, everything)aqnd let them be able to pick up objectives (bombs, Data cores, Ect.) and fullfill them like a player would.

8.First person options for vehicles. (I've always wondered what splatered grunt juice looks like on your visor)

9. Weapon inprovements. (supressors, sights that allow for headshots onguns such as the AR, and other thing that you can think of.)

10. Custom Campagin. Let custom maps have theatrics and campain stlye objective the cam be limked so players can make their own story.

11. Larger maps will need larger teams. My friends have sugested 24-32 players. Even more if you decide to link air and land battles.

12. In field weapon and vehicle customization/improvements. Also ground up vehicles in forge would be a god send.

13. 1st Person Presentaion. Halo's stroy is the best I've yet seen. If you keep the actions the Cheif does in first person, this little touch will add a lot of epic effect to it. To bring back Halo you must blow Battlefield 3 out ofthe water. Remember, they have only Earth. You have an ENTIRE galaxy AND the Forerunners! With a different graphics engine and better presentaion of cinimatics you will have spawned a game that truly gives justice to the Halo franchiseand will leavean ipression on the hearts of millions.

14. have destroyable bulidings and ships. That way, if I want to make an assult map that has its target in a buliding, so when the bomb goes it collapses on itself, it can happen. (Make this an OPTION, that way you can have both!)

15. Improve the music!!! Halo 3 and Halo3 ODST's music sent chills down my spine. Reach's not so much, many other others agree. (Are you going to get Martin O'Donall and Salvitorie (forgot his name) to make the music again? I think they're the best pair sence Cheif and Cortona.

I hope you find this advice helpful, for I've worked many hours finding this information out. I do pray you use it and get Halo back on its feet.

My ideas for Halo (really my and my favorite ideas) PLEASE READ, I know its long, BUT DO IT! :D

Full Effect Invasion:

This is a list of the ideas I belive wold make a gametype so god that COD will be blown off its throne. Please ass your own ideas, even iff you think its too crazy too work. Halo was made through ideas thought to be the same.Too crazy to work. But they did...

1. Have maps that span both space and land.If I am needed to attack a cruser to save my objective, I can grab a pelican and some buddys and overload its engines.Or if my job is to defend it until it can glass the objective, that can happen. Add drop pods as well.

2. Two sided winning. If there is a ship attacking let the defenders attack it andtake it out and reversing the fight. But give the attackers one last chancrtoturn battle around.This would cause an unparelled realizm to the combat, as if it was happening.

3. AI integreated gamplay. This would let you have such a huge map without lag and it would add a better effect to it. I would love fighting with hunters and ODST online. This would hopefully be the thing that lets you put in phantoms, pelicans, scarbs and everything else.

4.Realistic objectives. Add in things that would happen in the halo universe. Forerunner objectives, such as shield barriers like the ones in Halo 3's mission "The Covenant". Ships like Forward Unto Dawn, of realistic saze and interactions. Let the Covenant use glassing beams and the UNSC use MAC cannons to distroy objectives. If I have to press a button to activate something in campagin, shouldn't I do it online? I press RB and my character moves his/her hand and presses it. Thats all I can think of. in this catigory. Pkease add on.

5.Custom Maps for this gametype need to be ground up, like in custom edition. Have things such as a cruser in the spawning index. Let it be some be senery, to make it look likea fleet, and others be realistic and have full acsess, as if it was realy there.Let players be able to make anything that was seen in the campaigns. If I want to recreate the mission "The Ark" pebble for pebble ans have the same interations (the

Dawn coming from space for example) I could, but with online play.Make the building and moving doors be apart of the spawn index. I recommend using different section to store everything in, so I can find theoption to spawn it in the "forerunner buildings" section. Please no budget, Its too hard to add deatils with limited Budget. Players have always said that the maps madein custom edition were the best in existance.

6.Lighting, weather and nature. If I want a that is in the night, I can do it. Also let the weather effect combat. (wind that effects sniping, but the SCOUT armor varient can tell you where to shoot.) If the SPARTAN program was real the armor woud tell the soilder EVERYTHING about his enviroment. Plus, random indigios animals would add more realism to the battlefield.If possable add in waves,storms and lightning that can kill you, but hardly ever have it happen.

7. Highly interactive maps. If Iwanto place a bomb behind me in the ship to take out a few enemys, I can ram it into the wall. If I want to jam a door until it is distroyed I can shoot the control panel. If I wat to make a barrrier I can. PS, make most parts of a map destroyable that way a bomb going off will behave realisticly and if its in the wall next to space, stuff ( including plays and AI) will get sucked into space.But put in emergency doors that close,so not everything gets distroyed. Also have hidden air ducts so you can sneak to the objective.

That all I can think of. Please Add on to this thank you and God Bless America

BraverKING514

(If you people reading this agree with me, then Email this to 343, please, for the sake :idea: of Halo, do it.)

if you are reading this, put this in your game! DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP BUNGIE DID! I've checked and these are the most popular ideas that the fans want to see in your games. I understand that some might not be possilbe, but that is what made Halo great to begin with. It took the idea of a video and redefined it. It made everyone who played it go "holy ****" and other game companies cry like little babys. Halo was the top dog, the one to beat. Bungie made the mistake of not continually changing the idea ofa video game, exept in the storyline, and so they abandonded what made Halo so great. Please,for the sake of the millions of Halo fans, keep the Halo 1 mentality. Blow the game outof perportion! Place these and what else you think of into your game and Halo shalretake its old title, wher if you arn't obbsessed with it you will look like a dumba**.

1. Put all of the campagin things into the online on huge maps. Pelicans, Phantoms, Scrabs, AA Wraths, Ect.

2. Put in armor that needs only achements (make a few hard like Hyabusa in Halo 3). Also have some that need cr and achements or cr and rank.

3. Have each armor piece effect you. EOD protects against explosions, but slows you down. CQB protects against shotguns and improves energy sword deflects. Make the knife an attachment that improves hand to hand (and assassinations). Also, many people want custom armor.( don't know how that would work, but it would be sweet and I'm sure that 343 can do it.)

4. Forgable Firefight maps. Taking custom games to a whole new level.

5. Flood AI gametype. Somthing to make COD shove "Zombies" up its... you get the point. Also make it possable to win, hard but beatable.

6. Ground up forging. You can choose the terrain bulidings/ships (people want online space battles, connected to the ground if possible.) Thes style should be custom as well. (Covanant, Human, Flood, Forerunner and whatever else you guys have in store.)This includes firefight. It would be amazing to havea grunt filled Rupe Goldburg machine.

7.AI integrated online play. For example, take Invasion, add AI's to both sides ( hunters, grunts, brutes, marines, ODST's, everything)aqnd let them be able to pick up objectives (bombs, Data cores, Ect.) and fullfill them like a player would.

8.First person options for vehicles. (I've always wondered what splatered grunt juice looks like on your visor)

9. Weapon inprovements. (supressors, sights that allow for headshots onguns such as the AR, and other thing that you can think of.)

10. Custom Campagin. Let custom maps have theatrics and campain stlye objective the cam be limked so players can make their own story.

11. Larger maps will need larger teams. My friends have sugested 24-32 players. Even more if you decide to link air and land battles.

12. In field weapon and vehicle customization/improvements. Also ground up vehicles in forge would be a god send.

13. 1st Person Presentaion. Halo's stroy is the best I've yet seen. If you keep the actions the Cheif does in first person, this little touch will add a lot of epic effect to it. To bring back Halo you must blow Battlefield 3 out ofthe water. Remember, they have only Earth. You have an ENTIRE galaxy AND the Forerunners! With a different graphics engine and better presentaion of cinimatics you will have spawned a game that truly gives justice to the Halo franchiseand will leavean ipression on the hearts of millions.

14. have destroyable bulidings and ships. That way, if I want to make an assult map that has its target in a buliding, so when the bomb goes it collapses on itself, it can happen. (Make this an OPTION, that way you can have both!)

15. Improve the music!!! Halo 3 and Halo3 ODST's music sent chills down my spine. Reach's not so much, many other others agree. (Are you going to get Martin O'Donall and Salvitorie (forgot his name) to make the music again? I think they're the best pair sence Cheif and Cortona.

I hope you find this advice helpful, for I've worked many hours finding this information out. I do pray you use it and get Halo back on its feet.

I completely disagree with yuo, this will be a game more like reach, halo is about skill, i miss those days back in halo 2 and 3, you said nothing sabout the AA, and how bad they are and how the ranking system, the skill rank and the players rank is soo messed up and no existing ading these things will make it look like COD and BF3 combined, no please dont do thid 343, make this a classic game again, no more dumb crap like invasion and armour making and gun customizing, just dont, trust me u will lose are your fans and i will help those fans leave you forever.

OOOORAH! to that! haha I hate this new fanbase of idiotic pre teens

sir il have you know that i am 15 and alot of people arent little i have been playin since i was 4 and i truely love halo so direct you hat ont to the fanbase but to individuals... and guess where all the money i make goes, thats right saving til halo 5 and 6 come out and other halo games hmmm and what else.... a 60 round ASSULT RIFLE WILL BE STUPID BECAUSE ITS TO MUCH AMMO FOR ONE CLIP and besides a 40 round one would be cool though. and if you dont like reaches then dont hold it tap it for the bloom prob that every on hates... sooo in all conclusion dont hate appreciate

• Like 1