Quitters

jfusco93

I know what you mean! I haven't played an enjoyable game of Invasion for a while now because so many people quit the game. Just the other day, I was the only person left on my team, against a full team of 6 :(

story of my Spartan life.I mean I love invasion,but the fact so many people play it just to **** off other people makes me feel like they're doing a great job at it

I agree with Mr. Biggles that would be a good option but i can see people turning their console off snd restarting :/ I hope in the july update they put a join in progress feature in for reach's last leg instead of more unecessary updates like maps and gameplays

I've lived with the fact to ignore it and move on. The best thing you can do is report them for thier stupidity, but none of the less, there's simply nothing you can do about it. If this problem bothers you that much, play SOLO.

• 1 month later...

People will quit if they want too... Theres really nothing you can do except put ridiculous punishments. What if someone just has bad connection and lags out a couple games? I dont think he should be punished. People can just turn off the system if they are so desperate to leave. If there was somehow a mechanism to absolutely prevent someone from quitting, the person could just be a ****** and not play, allowing free kills for the other team, or just betray people. Point is, you cant force a guy to play a game he doesn't want to.

• Like 1

You're not alone buddy. I hate when people do this. I don't think I have, in the last two months, played an entire game with all of the designated players.

So, to solve this, 343 included the "join session in progress" feature. This allows for players to fill the quitters place. I also think there should be a feature not allowing people to quit for the first 4 minutes of the game. Thoughts?

Well hopefully that will stop "some" of the trolls, but it think if you do it more then three times in a certain period, you get a match making ban where you cant join any online matchs for a certain amount of time.

You're not alone buddy. I hate when people do this. I don't think I have, in the last two months, played an entire game with all of the designated players.

So, to solve this, 343 included the "join session in progress" feature. This allows for players to fill the quitters place. I also think there should be a feature not allowing people to quit for the first 4 minutes of the game. Thoughts?

That sounds like an exelent idea i hope that 343 does something like that in Halo 4

People will quit if they want too... Theres really nothing you can do except put ridiculous punishments. What if someone just has bad connection and lags out a couple games? I dont think he should be punished. People can just turn off the system if they are so desperate to leave. If there was somehow a mechanism to absolutely prevent someone from quitting, the person could just be a ****** and not play, allowing free kills for the other team, or just betray people. Point is, you cant force a guy to play a game he doesn't want to.

the issue is the people OBVIOUSLY wanted to play or they wouldn't be or at least most people do and it ****es people off that some people would rather join just to sell their team short instead of ACtUALLY PLAYING