I want to be a Wolf

I want to be a wolf. I want to have a pack running beside me. I want to hear. I want to hear my pack breathing the sweet sweet air. I want to run. I want to run I want to run in the beautifull feild. I want to feel. I want to feel the earth under my paws and feel it tickle my toes. I want to breath. I want to breath in the fresh air as a wild animal. I want to the air press against my cheek pushing my whiskers toward my muzzle. I want to know what its like..... A WILD ANIMAL!!!

• Like 2

I want to be a wolf. I want to have a pack running beside me. I want to hear. I want to hear my pack breathing the sweet sweet air. I want to run. I want to run I want to run in the beautifull feild. I want to feel. I want to feel the earth under my paws and feel it tickle my toes. I want to breath. I want to breath in the fresh air as a wild animal. I want to the air press against my cheek pushing my whiskers toward my muzzle. I want to know what its like..... A WILD ANIMAL!!!

I also would like to be a Wolf, as you can see by my Profile picture. I am a fanatic when it comes to wolves and I really admire them. Wolf browski?

• 11 months later...