mine minecraft until halo 4

maby not so halo 4 related but anyway,

i will play minecraft and bild atleast 1 house a day untill halo 4 relese, and how many days are there to H4 relese about 150.

it have been out for 3-4 days and and already built 4 houses

so my idea was that anny one that want to join and se how far i have come ( and maby build a house) can just send a message on xbl and say you are from 343 forum

GT: skummgummigubbe

( sorry for bad spelling im using my phone and not able to use google translate)

• Like 3

Minecraft until Halo 4? That's way too long. Don't get me wrong Minecraft is an amazing game but I couldn't play it for 5 months. Good thing Ghost Recon is almost out out so I can have something new to play.

Minecraft until Halo 4? That's way too long. Don't get me wrong Minecraft is an amazing game but I couldn't play it for 5 months. Good thing Ghost Recon is almost out out so I can have something new to play.

I would! :awesome:

I'm playing reach till halo 4... I've just never really had an interest in minecraft. I'm not buying it but I have the Microsoft points. Restless, I could buy it for you, just tell me how I can transfer MSP. I don't know.

The only way, as of now, to transfer Microsoft Points is through the family pack. Like if someone is on your Family Pack and you have Microsoft Points you can gift them to that person. Other than that its not possible.

I'm playing reach till halo 4... I've just never really had an interest in minecraft. I'm not buying it but I have the Microsoft points. Restless, I could buy it for you, just tell me how I can transfer MSP. I don't know.

why not buy in a store and then email the code

But i will have a weeks break now to play Diablo 3

why not buy in a store and then email the code

But i will have a weeks break now to play Diablo 3

Hey thanks!! Wish I woulda read this sooner but its all good, i bought minecraft yesterday.

It's pretty fun. But thanks for being a pal though!!!