"Occult"

Donut

This map is a large Big Team Heavies map meant for 16 players only! It is a submitted map for a contest on YouTube, which is a Template Contest. That means it is a map that was hardly built on and the contestants must finish the rest of the map. The Template Contest map was one of those large buildings on Sandtrap. So I figured, why not make another one on the other side? And so I did, and I eventually finished the map, and it turned out a lot like a bigger version of Sandtrap, with some differences. This map is full of explosive weapons, vehicles and explosions! The map is on my File Share, named Occult, and it is ONLY for 16 players. Try to make a Game Night or Playdate to play this, because it will not work with 10-or-below players. I will not go into further detail of the map, so you will have to download the map yourself. Please give me some feedback if you can, and wish me good luck on winning the contest! yay.gif