This is for the Joker Clan in regards to clan battles and recruiting. We have 122 clanmates and are always looking for more. Most of us are on during the weekends and we are always looking to battle. We usually get together and play custom games or play some BTB.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey joker clan you should enter the clan tornement so my clan The United Assassins can beat you down cuz we are 15-1 in wins to losses

15-1, impressive for a human clan. That is still a trash record though. Contact the Crusading Spirit Fleet, Sovereign Guard or the Sangheili Armed Forces. Those will soon set you into place.

15-1, impressive for a human clan. That is still a trash record though. Contact the Crusading Spirit Fleet, Sovereign Guard or the Sangheili Armed Forces. Those will soon set you into place.

You know, I've actually played against the SAF, I was still in WOS back then. Their Arbiter was so angry at me and the game xD

He says I swarm. :o

I don't see how posts like this is tolerated yet some of mine arent..

• Like 1

I would like to challenge both the joker clan and the assassins to a clan battle...please look at my forum post "looking for a clan battle" in this forum for more info.

okay arakidain red neck for the last time i told you we will settle that at the tournament

You know, I've actually played against the SAF, I was still in WOS back then. Their Arbiter was so angry at me and the game xD

He says I swarm. :o

Yeah, he does get pretty mad for no reason whatsoever.

im curious....what the retarted elites record?

*Retarded. If you're going to try and insult someone, at least spell it correctly.

I don't see how posts like this is tolerated yet some of mine arent...

I did not use explicit language, and I haven't broken any of the rules. Care to explain why it should not be tolerated?

• 5 months later...