Halo 4 storyline later on in-game

big daday

Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is my first post on this forum. I joined because I had a question eating at me. On the legendary ending, that huge glowing object, along with events of the Ghosts of Onyx book, and what happens to Kelly,"Masterchief's former squad member," What if that glowing object is the Dyson sphere where Kelly and Hayabusa team went missing ! They could have been captured and put in cryo. What do you gys think ? Is it plosable ?

If you read the new Halo book that came out recently, called Halo: Glasslands. It it set after Halo 3 but before Halo 4. It explains that some of the spartans were rescued from Onyx. The thing John-117 is floating towards is a forerunner shield world which is called Requiem.

Onyx was a Forerunner shield world that turned into a Dyson Sphere, what the Chief is going towards is a planet that's a variration of a shield world called Requiem. The rest of the Spartan II's are suppposedly on the Infinity (still unsure as of now) and the Infinity does make its way to Requiem as well.

KK was thinking that since Hayabusa team was the most interesting spartans. Them beeing spartan IIIs, they would be the most likely to be met along with Kelly. Just seems like they would think it would be the best possible story twist. Its just the old "tired as heck of waiting syndrome."