Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Reveal Trailer

blackopstrailer610.jpg

Earlier today, Activision confirmed what many gamers have assumed for quite some time -- this year's Call of Duty title will be Black Ops II. Moving quickly with their media campaign, the publisher has released the game's debut trailer on the same day.

Watch below for the first look at Call of Duty: Black Ops II, which takes place in the year 2025. You'll see an elderly Frank Woods, a war-torn Los Angeles, and plenty of futuristic weaponry.

I had a chance to visit Treyarch last week and got a first-hand look at the changes in store for the series. Be sure to check in tonight at 12:01am Eastern/9:01pm Central for detailed impressions and big news regarding Treyarch's upcoming juggernaut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqOjoYRgnHs

Are they serious? Black Ops refered to the well... Black Ops of the Cold War. So a sequel of that is idiotic. But now they've decided to bring robots into the mix? I'm disappointed beyond recognition. Congratulations Treyarch, welcome to my ****list.

• Like 1

I'm sure it will sell. No matter how many people say that it doesn't look good or that they are tired of Call of Duty it will still top the charts guaranteed. I will buy it for the multiplayer alone.