Check this out halo 3 legendary ending

Adam91

Now before i begin i want to say i have always noticed the planet at the end of halo 3 (requiem) to have shapes and geometric patterns on the surface when i first seen it, but im just after noticing a symbol on the planets surface that has been seen through out the games on such places as the second picture shows, all of you may have noticed this years ago but i just noticed this specific detail on the planet a few mins ago.

forerunner1.jpg

symbol01.jpg

• Like 3

Taken from Halopedia:

A certain symbol exists that has appeared on virtually every Forerunner installation and on the cover of Halo: Ghosts of Onyx.

It has been theorized[6] to be the Forerunner symbol for "Forerunner", or either represent either the Halo Array and all of its additional components as a whole, as it can be interpreted as "Shield and Sword", which was a Forerunner analogy, the "Shield" meaning the Shield Worlds, and the "Sword" the Halo installations.

It has also been theorized that the symbol would solely represent a Shield World, as the Shield World symbol was described as "double-lobed" in Ghosts of Onyx,[7] and because the symbol appears in the cover of the book. However, this does not explain the symbol's frequent appearances on Forerunner facilities completely separate from the Shield Worlds.

This symbol appears inside and outside Installation 04's Map room,[8][9] as well as on Installation 05 in various areas.[10] It also appears on the Ark's surface, if viewed from space. It also makes an appearance in the Terminals throughout the Ark. The symbol also appears on top of a Monitor's "head" and behind the "eye" on the center orb. The surface of the Legendary Planet also bears the symbol.