Looking for forge partners to forge fun maps

• 3 weeks later...

Im looking for forge partners in Halo Reach, no kids under 13. My gamertag is rollingthunderb msg me if you would like to join. THIS IS A FUN THING TO DO NOT VERY SERIOUS

I'm only playing on the weekends but if you want someone to forge with on the weekends feel free to send me a freind request. (or invite while i'm on)

My GT is Reaper2148

• Like 1

I absolutely adore Forging, especially Forging Covenant ships of all sizes and constructing Covenant bases. However, I forge alone. I cannot stand it when someone else is trying to add some garbage addition to my base. I know they are trying to help, but it does get repetitive and rather annoying.

I enjoy forging alone as I get to reflect on personal things, and I can focus more and really settle down and relax.

• Like 2

I absolutely adore Forging, especially Forging Covenant ships of all sizes and constructing Covenant bases. However, I forge alone. I cannot stand it when someone else is trying to add some garbage addition to my base. I know they are trying to help, but it does get repetitive and rather annoying.

I enjoy forging alone as I get to reflect on personal things, and I can focus more and really settle down and relax.

I usually forge alone... I understand I have felt that way too... I forge what I get an idea for forging... though I would like to forge with someone because forging gets dull after awhile when you are alone...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...