Ask The Director.

The Director

Roughly 497, including miniseries, 2- part documentaries, and sports shows. However, if by This does NOT include shows that aren't currently on air. You mean not currently playing, then 7.

Actually director, I mean shows that don't come on ever anymore. Any shows that still comes on counts.

And more questions, 2 for you :D

1. Roughly, how many Earths would fit into 672 suns (our standard sun size, no star beyond it)?

2. Name 10 foods that start with the letter K. If not possible, do L. If that's not possible, you choose any non-vowel letter other than S.

Actually director, I mean shows that don't come on ever anymore. Any shows that still comes on counts.

And more questions, 2 for you :D

1. Roughly, how many Earths would fit into 672 suns (our standard sun size, no star beyond it)?

2. Name 10 foods that start with the letter K. If not possible, do L. If that's not possible, you choose any non-vowel letter other than S.

No you didn't.

How many shows are there on the TLC, HBO, Showtime, Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, ABC, and History Channel combined?

This does NOT include shows that aren't currently on air.

1. 1.3 million Earth-sized objects to fill the volume of the Sun. 1.3 million multiplied by 672 = 873.6 million. Your answer is 873.6 million Earths will fit into 672 suns. :D Of course, this is a rough answer considering the surface of the sun isn't spherical and is subject to changes, sometimes changes that are even larger than the Earth itself, but you asked for a rough answer and there it is. :)

2. Kabobs, Kaiser Roll, Kaiserschmarren, Kapenta, Kalburabasma, Kasseri, Katiki, Katsudon, Kazandibi, and Key Lime Pie. :D

I wanna know everyone's rank on Halo Reach so please reply :)

Easy enough to figure this one out :D Go to halo.xbox.com, find the search bar (top right, a little bit down) and enter in the persons gamertag you wish to find out about :D Their rank will be listed as well. My rank is Noble. :D

Dig a trench two wide and two down three blocks away from your house. Leave yourself a little path. This trench will keep creepers, zombies, and skeletons from camping in front of your door waiting for you. If you are being chased, you can always dig away the path as you cross it so that the enemy will fall in. The only thing this doesn't protect you against is spiders.

What are your 5 favorite smileys and why? (They don't have to be site specific)

I like the :) the :D the :3 the ;) and the <(") emoticons on facebook.

Is it possible to slay shadows?

Depends on what you mean when you say shadow. If you mean people by the name of "Shadow", then yes. If you mean beings by the name "Shadow", then maybe. If you mean what happens when you block light, then no.

What about a moat? I want to KEEL the mobs. How deep of a moat do I need to drown them?

Unless you make the moat with lava, then you aren't going to kill them and it's a bad idea to try. All mobs can swim. The ditch idea gives you a chance to kill them with arrows and whatnot and then just pick the loot up. The lava eats loot however.

You said in earlier posts that minecraft is addictive because it increases dopamine levels. Then why am I not addicted and why do I get sick of it after 10 mins of play

( I have it on Xbox btw )

You are one of the few people who are resistant to the effects Minecraft has on the human brain. Either that or you play single player too much. lol
  • Like 1

Can you name all of the members who joined this website in the last 2 days?

I can, but it would take forever, so instead I will give you a link so you can see for yourself! :D http://www.343industries.org/forum/members/page__sort_key__joined__sort_order__asc__max_results__20__st__18420

All you have to do is click "Next" when you reach the bottom, and repeat. :)

• Like 1

What happens if every team in the NFL goes 8-8?

It would depend on which games they won, how much they won by, etc., etc. The NFL has an elaborate tie-break procedure for these sort of incidents. Ultimately, if it was a true and complete tie, the playoffs would be decided by coin toss.

What's 7 to the 99th power?

4.62068073 × 10^83

It would depend on which games they won, how much they won by, etc., etc. The NFL has an elaborate tie-break procedure for these sort of incidents. Ultimately, if it was a true and complete tie, the playoffs would be decided by coin toss.

4.62068073 × 10^83

Name 30 memes (put a picture of 2)

• Like 1