Are You Judgmental? - Biblical/Moral Thoughts

RANMAN10

Hey guys, I just thought I'd share something.

Through what I've been going through it's drawn me a lot closer to God, and I've discovered a new-found skill and love for writing. I just thought I'd share the first thing that made me write. I think a lot about how people interact, what God and Jesus intended us to be, and then a bunch of other random Sciencey things. Just to assure everyone, I am NO trying to get a good self image, or anything of that nature. I am sharing this in hope of positively effecting/affecting any or all of who read this for the sake of Gods will. Thanks, RANMAN

Are you judgmental?

What if instead of having your looks be on the outside and who you are and what you think be on the inside, what if it was the other way around? What if as you passed someone in a hallway at school or at work, instead of thinking, "They have a nice smile" or, "They have cool clothes.", all you saw were words like "honest" "caring" or "genuine"? Things would be a lot different. But the words wouldn't just be easy to hear, pleasing words. What if some were "lost" "confused" or "hopeless". People would likely care more and want to share Jesus with others a lot more. -and that means even sharing Him with that 'not-so-attractive" person you frequently pass by in the hallway or see at work or school without ever saying a word. God wants people to know about him so they can have a new life with Him. -a better one. As Christians thats our main mission. -people about God. When we neglect that responsibility we're gambling with someone's eternity. Let me reiterate.

We are gambling someone elses ETERNITY by not sharing Jesus with them, and they aren't aware. They may not even know of Jesus. They don't know what is available. -a relationship with Jesus Christ. A way to have a better life and a way to spend eternity with God in Heaven instead of Hell.

Jesus doesn't want people who judge others on how they appear on the outside. He wants people who are willing to come out of their comfort zones. People who will talk to people that aren't viewed as being in 'the in crowd'. People who represent Jesus and Christianity as a whole don't need to mask themselves with what they want people to think of themselves, but be people who are honest, lights of Jesus Christ.

Romans 12:2

"Don’t become like the people of this world. Instead, change the way you think. Then you will always be able to determine what God really wants—what is good, pleasing, and perfect."

*Thanks for reading guys, hope you liked it and you were impacted. God bless you. -RANMAN out.

• Like 4

I am a Christian as well, I believe 151% on this. We pass judgement so quickly on people, without even knowing what is happening in their life. Doing that, can cause great disruption and division between people. This is a great topic, nice job RANMAN10 :thumbsup: !!

• Like 3

III, am not Atheist or Christian. I am a simple Dinosaur. No seriously though, I am neither. I believe there is nothing to follow to get into "Heaven". I just think that if you be nice, nice things will come your way. But again, I am a Dinosaur. Reptile opinions don't matter. GREAT writing, btw :thumbup:

We judge on looks because it's a primal thought. Before we were as fluent in language as a species we couldn't express feelings as well as we can, so we had primitive attraction thoughts to compensate. This has stayed with us through time because it works. Everyone passes judgement on someone before you know them because it's a basic funtion, even if it is only subconcious. But now the thought is not as prominant because of the fact we can express feelings now, and look past looks.