Become a Millionaire!

Buzz Lightyear

msp.png

...in Microsoft Points. This isn't news per se, however good stories are always a little thin on the ground on weekends. Before I waste a good chunk of my time trawling the internet for something decent to write about I thought I might as well offer up something I've just noticed in my email inbox.

As of two days ago, Xbox LIVE Rewards members have been given the opportunity to win a massive 1 million Microsoft Points. They're also offering 10 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundles, 10 Xbox 360 Special Edition 4GB Kinect Family Bundles and 10 Limited Edition Mass Effect Kinect for Xbox 360 Sensors. In usual XBL Rewards fashion, every time you feed Microsoft a sizeable chunk of money in exchange for some virtual goods, they'll give you something back. As well as the regular MSP return for purchase of gold membership they'll be offering you something a little more lucrative. Every time you carry out an action they'll give you x amount of entries into their huge sweepstake (displayed as below).

info.png

f you're not already a member of XBL Rewards and you're looking to upgrade your free membership to a paid one then now is the perfect time to sign up. Head over to rewards.xbox.com and complete the registration form. Not only will you be given a ticket to win, you'll get access to all the great features the rewards scheme has to offer. I've personally been given quite a few free MSP from signing up and going about my business. Some of the things like MyStats are pretty cool to look at too. It's well worth signing up if you haven't already done so. Just as a side note, if you are planning on signing up and buying gold membership, pm me your GT and you'll get 100MSP.

It's pretty unlikely that any of us will win, but it'd be nice to see a 343 Industries member claim the grand prize or even one of the smaller ones. Best of luck everyone, in the immortal words of 50 Cent, get rich or die tryin'.

Source

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...