Anyone know how I can contact 343? Regarding Graduate

Zacry072

I know this may seem weird, but I wanted to contact 343 in the hopes that maybe they could wipe my stats on Halo 3. I earned every achievement on Halo 3 except for one...the Graduate achievement. I know of many, many people who have had the same problem but trying to bark at Bungie about it was pointless when I clearly earned it. I hear that the servers for Halo 3 may go down sooner or later and with no plans of continuing support for Halo 3 I don't see how it would be problematic for them to just let me start from scratch so I can hopefully get my achievement and rest Halo 3 as one of my favorite MP games ever.

I, for one, appreciate your love of Halo 3. It truly is a great game. The fact is there is no way to contact 343 Studios directly, especially for a matter like this. Wiping the stats for an individual account, especially considering the number of requests they would receive for various other matters, I believe is an impossible request.

I can suggest that you may want to create a thread and explain what you want and why and see what kind of responses you get from the community. You never know when your OP might get noticed.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create a Twitter account and follow Dan Ayoube (I think that's how it's spelled) and he will most likely respond to you if you send him a tweet.

I know this may seem weird, but I wanted to contact 343 in the hopes that maybe they could wipe my stats on Halo 3. I earned every achievement on Halo 3 except for one...the Graduate achievement. I know of many, many people who have had the same problem but trying to bark at Bungie about it was pointless when I clearly earned it. I hear that the servers for Halo 3 may go down sooner or later and with no plans of continuing support for Halo 3 I don't see how it would be problematic for them to just let me start from scratch so I can hopefully get my achievement and rest Halo 3 as one of my favorite MP games ever.