back to basics

heghog

I dont get it. 343 says this games going to be like the original halos but there adding stuff that ruins it. For example there adding join in progress. Thats stupped its just going to make people feel its alright to rage quit and they could do it all the time. In halo 3 since you couldnt join in progress people got mad at quiters and no one ever quit. A few more problems are:

The dmr-Its not halo. It beats everything at all range and it kills to fast. Its a weapon for cod players not halo unless they made it 5 shots to kil and a little slower fire rate. it would be renderd useless other then sniper supprestion

No elites in maltiplayer-Im usally not an elite but I know people who like them. they could have them invade the halo 4 ship thing or train with the spartins.

Join in progress-Already explained

Armor abilities-Come on. Halo is a game were everything should start off with exactly the same stuff. The only way that they could make it halo is give everyone sprint and the abilities spawn like weapons.

• Like 1

Why is the DMR not Halo? What defines Halo will vary depending on who you ask, and I for one have no problem with the DMR. I honestly prefer it to the Battle Rifle of Halo 2 and Halo 3, with or without bloom. The DMR does not beat everything at all ranges. Try using the DMR against a decent sniper at long ranges, or a clever shotgun-wielder, or someone sneaking around to stab you in the back with an energy sword. I'm sure a good player could kill you with a grenade launcher well before you could get off all five shots with your DMR. There are plenty of weapons and weapon combinations that I believe can counter the DMR, no matter if it's using 100% bloom, 85% bloom, or 0% bloom.

we don't even have much information on the join in progress or the elites or AA's or anything, hopefully toomorrow night clears a lot of things about it.

Don't worry :D

wait biggs, what happens tomorrow?

I think join in progress is alright. To me people didn't quit so much because they could get penalized for quitting too much. AAs are alright i guess long as they are not powerful. I don't like the DMR myself mostly because to me it was really annoying to use. No Elites suck though it was fun having that option.