Best Multiplayer Idea EVER!

BigMartin58

Ok I have the BEST idea EVER!

ok

So you know how halo 2 introduced skulls to the campaign but when you reset the console theyd be deleted, And then Halo 3 had skulls for campaign but when you unlocked them you'd get to keep them, And then Halo reach had skulls for campaign, but they were already unlocked from the start, And Halo 3's Mythic Map Pack had skulls on the maps but they were achievements?

See where im going?

Ok so what if Halo 4 had skulls for multiplayer they would effect not gameplay but different aspects of the game in a fun way like campaign silver skulls?

For example (Which will better explain them): You go onto "BloodClott" (a made up name for a possible Bloodgulch remake) and you go into one of the caves and find a skull. The screen would flash and on the bottom of the screen it would say something like "Bloody Skull". When you go back to main menu and go to settings you will go to your Player Settings (or whatever it is) and then you will have an option that reads "Skulls". When you select this option it will show you all the skulls you have unlocked (Highlighted) and all the skulls you still have to unlock (Non-Highlighted). Every Multiplayer level has a skull that you can unlock and it will efect different attributes of your game without disturbing gameplay advantages (Like only affects your game).

Here is a list of (Fake) skulls i have come up with: (and yes they are all possible)

Bloody Skull: The announcer is now replaced with quotes from Red vs Blue Characters.

Forrunner Skull: Your vision looks like it is in infrared. (Only texture overlay, you cannot see through walls and stuff)

Grunt Birthday Party Skull: When you kill someone else (Anyone) they will explode with confetti. (But only you can see it)

Acidic Skull: Makes all the colors intensified by 100x. (But not brightness)

Forger's Skull: It will swap your HUD with the HUD of Forge Mode.(Only HUD)

Infected Skull: It will make the textures of every level you go on look like it has been infected by the flood.(even though they might not be in game)

Classic Skull: It will take all the textures and replace them with textures from Halo 1.

New Gen Skull: It will take all the textures and replace them with textures that look (even more) futuristic (than halo's time period)

Then they could also make skulls that you could only use in forge mode or "Fun" mode (a mode like custom games but for fun instead of vs.) that would not work in regular custom games or matchmaking.

Like:(IDK how many of these would be possible but)

The Big Skull: Makes everyone (only you can see it) have big heads!

Fun Skull: Makes everything just FUPER SUCKING WACKY!!! lol Like big heads, funky colors, confetti guns(shoots confetti instead of bullets), etc.

Modder's Skull: Makes it where you could shoot your choice of ANY bullet/rocket from ANY gun/ Launcher.(projectile mods)(it'd be under options)

Skull Skull: It would make all players (Only you could see it) have skulls as there heads.

If i get enough likes i will make a poll. And tell me what you guys think! Do you like it? Do you think it's possible? Do you think it should be done? I want opinions, both why and why not, it should be done or not. Thanks guys! PEACE!

• Like 1