ZERO BLOOM Soft Mod Cheating WAY Out of Control !!

thank you, i know im not crazy, this has been going on for years, XBL needs to cut off ANY BOX that is not translating the original XBL code from connecting to MP games. All Mod Chips can be detecting as soon as an XBOX signs into XBL.

I can guarentee you that you are just getting 3 shot legitimately with the pistol.. weather its connection issues with host or just a skilled player leading shots. Jtags which are used for the "aimbot" or modded .xex files if you know what you are talking about, cannot get online after the 12625 dashboard update where microsoft introduced server side checks. Ofcourse there are a select few who can bypass these checks but we are talking about a handfull of people who, with knowledge like that, have better things to do than play anniv classic slayer..They most probably just have a bad host.

Warning extremely hard to read may cause seizure xD

Ok so first off Microsoft isn't the game guy they don't control/fix them the company that made them did, 2 the company that made them can't ban said ppl off xbox live, 3 there is no cooperation between game creator's an the ppl who supply the system they made it on/for which will = for terrible service this is what Microsoft and game creator's need to start doing work together which could help with game security issues a lot more then just the game creator doing said thing's because if the platform supply(er) doesn't do anything it could lead to even worse problem's with 720 in the future, we'll use COD for an example, The COD franchise good but when money came into the equasion(dunno a correct term) it just diminishes the quality which lead's to game's being cracked by hacker's then you got hacker's on a once great game this already happened to COD4 when they lost sight of the game it was cracked now they blatently don't care this IS happening right now as we speak this actually make's the former staff member of IW and Activision Robert Bowling look like a genius an say I'm out he knew COD died an he said I'm just out look at how COD's quality diminished over the first Modern Warfare title they made that was the best out of all of them(my old COD player in me) now it was destroyed by modder's and hacker's this could be prevented if said game creator's and Microsoft work together to keep game's safe from modder's an hacker's in the long run(Possibly my longest post yet)

• Like 1

It's not the handfull of people you should be worried about. It's the one or two of them that decide to distribute the files for use on jtag consoles. More common than you think, a lot of the hackers/modders actually employ the use of dev consoles. Mine was kick-ass till it fried. Dev consoles aren't at the mercy of unsigned code and xex checks, nor server/client checks/deligation. Dev consoles are a free and clear Easy pass of sorts to do absolutely almost anything you want.

Granted yes H4 has a new Studio behind it employing numerous security measures for the game, but let's be honest, it took us merely a few weeks and we had cracked the string table layout and had a full tag list displaying. A few more weeks go by and viola! we have decrypted xex. Halo 4 will be no different. there is not much left in terms of encryption for them to use anymore, aside from moving things in the header by mere bytes...which is predictable. That said, the only hope they have of getting a better hold of modders/hackers is with the new console.

It's not the handfull of people you should be worried about. It's the one or two of them that decide to distribute the files for use on jtag consoles. More common than you think, a lot of the hackers/modders actually employ the use of dev consoles. Mine was kick-ass till it fried. Dev consoles aren't at the mercy of unsigned code and xex checks, nor server/client checks/deligation.

yes xdk's can do almost anything you want, only limitation is the fact they dont run on xbl, they use pnet. although from what i can gather, two, mabye three people have figured out a way around but these guys will never release the method.. they have been offered thousands of dollars and still wont say a word. decrypting the xex for rte is the simple part. The method to get jtags back online was recently released and look what happened there, it was out for three weeks and mysteriously, the 15572 update got released, and bam, the method has been patched.. I agree there will always be a way around it but microsoft is most deffinatly doing there part in fixing the holes as soon as they appear.

To be honest, i use to love going on live and hearing the kids cry when i inject a little rte and have my ar shooting rockets in halo 3, but those days are long gone.. Like you said the only way for microsoft and dev's to truely rid the problem, is to have a new console released, even then it will still have its flaws.

• 2 months later...

I'm pretty sure you can't mod in Halo: Reach anymore? Correct me if I'm mistaken.

You are mistaken, Everything can be modded. It's like saying that something computerized cannot be hacked. Lies, all of it. Cyber Security 101: "Nothing cannot be hacked."

At the OP....it's possible that the other team was just VERY Cordinated, and did what is called Team Shooting. Everyone shoots the same person and boom they get kills much faster, it is a "pro tactic" it is very effective, very useful, not cheating or modding, but at the same time....it can be Very difficult to pull off.

Do you have a link to said video on Reach File share that you can post so that I or anyone can look at the video and decide what's happening?

• 2 months later...

LON3PR1C3 Just thought I'd let you know you resurrected a really old thread and the guy who created it was in april I'm about 99.99% sure he is not coming back. Also might as well through in what I got to say. "I hate xbox live modders." That is all.