Please god, no Armour Abilities.

RampageUK

I find it retarded to. Although I like flying and stuff I preferred the good old halo 3 style. There probably are going to be armor abilities though because in the trailer you see master chief using what seems to be a blue jet pack:(

Actually in an interview with one of the 343i members I saw, he said anyone who thought that Master Chief was using a jetpack, he basically implied they didn't know what they were talking about lol

It was actually just a booster type of thing used for zero gravity movement.

If they include the crappy armour abilities they for some reason put in Halo: Reach, I will go ape ****. **** Jet Packs, Armour Lock, Sprint and ****ty Camo.

I hope 343 will do the right thing and make Halo: 4 more like Halo: 3, 2 and 1!

Please god!

ur right except i thought evade and sprint werent bad but halo would be better without armour abilities

I was the biggest HALO 3 gamer and managed to get a general all my mates played COD. HALO REACH comes out and has made me become a COD fan.

I can not believe how much you can ruin a game.

Why have perks what are only targeted for noobs.

Why get rid of the BR the best gun on the game and replace it with something awful that blooms taken away any skill or quickness.

Why get rid of the ranking system

SIMPLE ANSWER TO SELL MORE GAMES TO AWFUL GAMERS.

PLEASE PLEASE 343 bring these back in HALO 4 at least get rid of bloom and bring back the ranking system otherwise HALO will not be a game anyone talks about in the future.

I expext every experienced HALO 2 and 3 Gamer will agree with everything I have said.

• Like 1

The only thing that makes reach acceptable to me is the fact that your are not master chief. You play as a noble team member who moves slower, so AAs make sense in that aspect even tho I absolutely hate them. The fact that master chief is in Halo 4 makes me have hope that it will not have amor abilities. All master chief needs to be able to do is jump, shoot, reload, throw grenades and punch lol

AA were a good addition, but you shouldn't spawn with them as a standard.

Some abilities were obviously much much better than other ones. It works much better when all players start with the same AA, and the other abilities can be picked up around on he map. It makes the game much more fair and it does reward those who have knowledge of the game. It's the same setup as Major League Gaming uses fo their events currently.

Armor abilities need tone worked with. The jet pack as an example is pretty much useless when the gravity settings are high.

You can sprint and jump, shut of sprint till you land, and do it all over again. The sprints get like 3 times longer if you perfect it.

this. but you should start without an AA, and just have a few on the map like the camo or OS in halo 3 (and also reach), seized in these bubbles..

I do agree with you but they "bungie" only included those to make it diffrent... since I believe halo 1 bungie had the ability to use jetpacks it was just a matter of time until they released the jetpack and they added armor lock ect.

Ya when they introduce the armor abilities I think they had to tone everything else down so it wouldn't be overly hectic. They took player speed down, jumping height down, and had weapons that weren't half as good. I think this is what made the game not feel like classic Halo. (and also the feeling of protecting a planet.)

I think the best moments on Halo is when you're on the actual Halo. You go from place to place going and finding new kinds of Covenant structures that youve never seen before/maybe even imagined. I think thats what gives covenant enemies their "alien-ness". When ur completely surrounded by Covenant property you feel as if you constantly have to watch your back because they could be anywhere - it's their "home".(I realize it isnt actually their home) But I think the main difference between Halo 1/2 and everything else, is that they maintain a feeling of defending yourself in someone elses property which makes it more intense and Halo-like. One of the biggest elements in Halo is the feeling of the Covenant. In Halo: Reach their more in your face, no hope. In Halo 1/2 theyre more-... Civilized. Civilized, intelligent, religeous aliens. That's what makes me feel like I'm playin the good ol' Halo.

if you think about it, it is impossible for armor abilties to be in halo 4. halo reach was suppose to take place before halo 1, and the spartans on reach were using armor abilities. now i'm pretty positive that there were no armor abilities in halo combat evolved, like armor lock or jetpack. going through halo 1-3 there have been no armor abilities, but there has been equipment. if we find out in halo 4 that master chief had a jetpack, armor lock, sprint, etc... that wouldnt make much sense. i'm sure that everyone would be pretty upset to find out that they had any armor abilties throughout the whole series, but couldnt or didnt use them at all. therefore i think it will be highly unlikley that armor abilities will be in halo 4-6.

I think the best moments on Halo is when you're on the actual Halo. You go from place to place going and finding new kinds of Covenant structures that youve never seen before/maybe even imagined. I think thats what gives covenant enemies their "alien-ness". When ur completely surrounded by Covenant property you feel as if you constantly have to watch your back because they could be anywhere - it's their "home".(I realize it isnt actually their home) But I think the main difference between Halo 1/2 and everything else, is that they maintain a feeling of defending yourself in someone elses property which makes it more intense and Halo-like. One of the biggest elements in Halo is the feeling of the Covenant. In Halo: Reach their more in your face, no hope. In Halo 1/2 theyre more-... Civilized. Civilized, intelligent, religeous aliens. That's what makes me feel like I'm playin the good ol' Halo.

Exactly why we need the good ol' halo back WE ALL NEED THAT FEELING TO CONTINUE TO LOVE THE SERIES.

• Like 1

It's because they turned EVERYTHING down. The jump height, walking speed, weapons selection, weapon damage, etc. Makes the overall gameplay SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Thats why it isnt good. That and the BR. ( ... :wub: )

• Like 1