My theory for the story of 69086 website and transmission. (Installation 10)

DoctorB77

Ok. After last night (not last night anymore) I have my theory. I'm thinking that in Articles 3 and 5 that "drop pod" is not a drop pod at all. I believe that it is a beacon sent by this AI. This beacon is goes under Installation 10 and the AI apparently "repents" or regrets his decision to carry out Installation 10 and send out the beacon. The coordinates set for the beacon I think are found on page '.../' (the page with the covered text saying this code and that the AI repents the decision). The reason i believe these are coordinates is because they don't seem to represent any sort of code. I believe that this beacon was sent out to Sigma 4. The reason for this is the code on two of the 'S-I-R' pages. The ZD 4 I believe is Zeta Doradus IV which is a star that is close to the planet Sigma 4.

I think that beacon contained flood. Plain out. The reason being in archive 3 after the beacon drops there is a picture that is shown below. This looks like a lot like a flood of some sort. It seems to me as the flood that transfers into scorpion looking creatures and the needle shooting creatures. To me this picture looks exactly like the "stalker" flood form.

350px-Stalkerform.png

Flood.PNGTHis is the picture from article 3

Of course I think that the last transmission is the flood overrunning the facility. However I have no clue what that core information is.

Ideas?

• Like 1

And I thought that Zeta doradus is the star system and ZD 4 is a specific star.

This could make sense because then the AI could be targeting the location of a certain place in that star system. Getting the coordinates on page '.../'

• Like 1

I saw the picture. That is an ark for sure. Either this guy is an adobe wiz, or this is real footage. Perhaps of a trailer or maybe even in game. Kudos to him for putting this mind rattling puzzle together. Now if we could only find out how to decode all of it.

My question is the numbers at the end of that video on the blue background. If those mean something, it would be something big. Drizzy if you can figure that out, it could be our biggest discovery yet, and maybe the final clue that leads us to the answer.

The Installations after 7 are a tricky subject. We know that 8-12 were destroyed prior to being sent to their resting destinations. We also know that the Ark (lesser) reproduces destroyed Rings in our galaxy. In Glasslands, Prone to.Drift tells Kelly that the Ark is outside of our galaxy, and when she asks about the rings, they say eludingly...that there are many in "this" galaxy. This would lead us to believe that there is a greater ark and other rings in other galaxies. Also...if rings 8-12 were deatroyed, by default, an Ark would have reconstructed them and sent them to their predesignated destinations. Installation 10 may very well be alive and running somewhere.

• Like 4

The Installations after 7 are a tricky subject. We know that 8-12 were destroyed prior to being sent to their resting destinations. We also know that the Ark (lesser) reproduces destroyed Rings in our galaxy. In Glasslands, Prone to.Drift tells Kelly that the Ark is outside of our galaxy, and when she asks about the rings, they say eludingly...that there are many in "this" galaxy. This would lead us to believe that there is a greater ark and other rings in other galaxies. Also...if rings 8-12 were deatroyed, by default, an Ark would have reconstructed them and sent them to their predesignated destinations. Installation 10 may very well be alive and running somewhere.

some good points twin, are you saying that the greater ark could be in this galaxy?

No I think he's saying the Greater Ark could be in the Galaxy that the Master Chief finds himself in. However didn't the Greater Ark produce the original Halos, the ones that were bigger in diameter than the ones seen today? If it did recreate Installation 10 then it would be bigger than a normal Halo

Edit: I tried to snapshot the binary and decode it online but it couldn't read it. I don't think the binary means anything I think it's like the matrix where it's just a bunch of random numbers running across the screen.

Edited by Drizzy_Dan

No I think he's saying the Greater Ark could be in the Galaxy that the Master Chief finds himself in. However didn't the Greater Ark produce the original Halos, the ones that were bigger in diameter than the ones seen today? If it did recreate Installation 10 then it would be bigger than a normal Halo

Edit: I tried to snapshot the binary and decode it online but it couldn't read it. I don't think the binary means anything I think it's like the matrix where it's just a bunch of random numbers running across the screen.

That code seems irrelevant. I think it is just a space filler...like the static.

I definatly think that the destroyed rings were indeed reproduced by the Ark, wether it's the Greater or Lesser one...who knows. We know the Lesser Ark resides just outside our galaxy...like just outside, like literally probably just miles. And it was the Lesser Ark that reproduced Alpha Halo, in which we used to destroy the flood and damage the Lesser ark during Halo 3. Makes you wonder how many other Ark's or Rings there are in what ever many galaxies there are in the universe doesn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

do you think that the librarian had anything to do with the greater ark? the reason we saw she had influence with the halo installations is because all of them had an atmospheric surface for species she could study and she was all about saving and preserving life. It looks like the greater ark doesnt have an atmosphere, what do you think

Do you think Requiem would could as an installation since it was a dyson sphere created by forerunners, and if so do you think that mabye the greater ark doesnt create rings but it greats shield worlds??? - (it could be the didacts works)

do you think that the librarian had anything to do with the greater ark? the reason we saw she had influence with the halo installations is because all of them had an atmospheric surface for species she could study and she was all about saving and preserving life. It looks like the greater ark doesnt have an atmosphere, what do you think

Do you think Requiem would could as an installation since it was a dyson sphere created by forerunners, and if so do you think that mabye the greater ark doesnt create rings but it greats shield worlds??? - (it could be the didacts works)

1. I fully believe that the librarian could be in Halo 4. She has great reason to be invovled with the greater ark. But not the who readson for it.

2. Great thinking. That is very possible. Do you think that this ark could be creating both? or it could be usually creating rings and they are trying to make shield worlds.

• Like 1