Halo

I've only played Halo 3: ODST but however I've heard Halo Wars is pretty good. Halo: ODST is pretty fun at moments and was actually my first Halo game. I'd recommend that but truly it can get very hard when you're searching for beacons in the city. My advice, get it if you can play co-op; it's extremely hard without an "extra-hand".

I have only played ODST. Here's how you should look at it:

• Halo 3 ODST: If you like a first-person shooter, adventure, and somewhat of mystery games. Go with ODST
  • Halo Wars: If you like strategy and a game that causes you to think rapidly. Then go with Halo Wars

I personally would go with ODST, then get Halo Wars. But its your choice

I have only played ODST. Here's how you should look at it:

• Halo 3 ODST: If you like a first-person shooter, adventure, and somewhat of mystery games. Go with ODST
  • Halo Wars: If you like strategy and a game that causes you to think rapidly. Then go with Halo Wars

I personally would go with ODST, then get Halo Wars. But its your choice

Yes he is right this are the things that separates halo wars from halo 3 ODST But IN halo 3 ODST you can explore a hole apocaliptic city and discober a secret hirtory from DOC Endesha and his son.

But in Halo WARS you can make a really big batle between covenant and UNSC with a litle bit of flood