Lost my Multiplayer Character for Reach/CE Anniversary

Mobious

So yesterday, I wanted to play a game of Firefight with one of my friends. He didn't sign in before we started, and then the screen popped up for him to create a character. Then I told him to sign in and he did, but the screen was still there, we couldn't exit it, he could click anything, so I just picked Male for it to go away, and my entire character was erased. I restarted the XBOX, and still I had a ****ty new character, and non of my armor was unlocked. I don't have internet running to my XBOX, and I don't use LIVE. What can I do?

Have a look at your reach save data on your hard drive, click into it im guessing it may be corrupt, if you have never accessed Xbox live on it then your data will be lost.

Also on a side note go into service record are your commendations reset as well?

If so the that's defo the answer a corrupt file

Sounds like a corrupt file. Unlucky.

Have you ever connected your xbox to live? If not, it will be lost forever, sorry.

I have connected it to LIVE, but I didn't go on to Reach or Halo CE:A. So I don't think it saved my Halo Multiplayer Character. I just downloaded some stuff from Marketplace.