What the fans want 343 to do for Halo 4

Rumerboy

(Keep the storyline correct. (Ex: If there wasn't armor abilities in the first trilogy why would there be some in the second?)

C'mon now learn your facts the hornet from halo 3 wasnt in halo 1 or 2 the beam rifle, brute shot, spiker, so much wasnt in halo 1 or 2 so stop complaining about armor abilities, and for classes it adds variation to the play style. I get tired of having to Pick Asault Rifle ang the Magnum every time i spawn. I dont know if you realze this but gaming is a progressive technology why the hell would they want to make a remake of halo 3. Look at the Call of Duty Modern Warefare series they are the exact same game every time only differece is weapons and thats why they are going to be destroyed by Battlefield 3. No im not going off topic either because 343 is not a well know company and for Halo 4 to crush the competition they are going to need to be innovative and make a massive breakthrough. Because unlike halo 1 and 2 they is now compitition in first person shooters such as Call of Duty and Battlefield. So making another remake is not going to help halo 4.

Don't compare halo to Cod. Halo is it's own thing. Second, if you want loadouts and sprint and all that, just go play CoD or BF. let's try to keep the same feel of halo 1,2,3 but also make some changes. If 343i could pull that off, I would love them even more than I do now :)

P.S.

Reach took ace BEFORE halo 1,2,3, so your comparison to them adding the hornet and such, is flawed.

Make melee 3 hits, 2 for shields, since I doubt punching a shield of any kind would disable it, especially just one punch, and one punch to kill them when they have no shields. Also, if you hit someone with really low shields, it also does some health damage. So if you shoot out someones shields, then go to melee them, they still die. Only melee to shield damage is changed.

spartans are the strongest forces the unsc have, i pretty sure if they can flip tanks and stuff when theyre upside down, they can probably kill someone with 2 punches

This is another re-post

(If you people reading this agree with me, then Email this to 343, please, for the sake :idea: of Halo, do it.)

if you are reading this, put this in your game! DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP BUNGIE DID! I've checked and these are the most popular ideas that the fans want to see in your games. I understand that some might not be possilbe, but that is what made Halo great to begin with. It took the idea of a video and redefined it. It made everyone who played it go "holy ****" and other game companies cry like little babys. Halo was the top dog, the one to beat. Bungie made the mistake of not continually changing the idea ofa video game, exept in the storyline, and so they abandonded what made Halo so great. Please,for the sake of the millions of Halo fans, keep the Halo 1 mentality. Blow the game outof perportion! Place these and what else you think of into your game and Halo shalretake its old title, wher if you arn't obbsessed with it you will look like a dumba**.

1. Put all of the campagin things into the online on huge maps. Pelicans, Phantoms, Scrabs, AA Wraths, Ect.

2. Put in armor that needs only achements (make a few hard like Hyabusa in Halo 3). Also have some that need cr and achements or cr and rank.

3. Have each armor piece effect you. EOD protects against explosions, but slows you down. CQB protects against shotguns and improves energy sword deflects. Make the knife an attachment that improves hand to hand (and assassinations). Also, many people want custom armor.( don't know how that would work, but it would be sweet and I'm sure that 343 can do it.)

4. Forgable Firefight maps. Taking custom games to a whole new level.

5. Flood AI gametype. Somthing to make COD shove "Zombies" up its... you get the point. Also make it possable to win, hard but beatable.

6. Ground up forging. You can choose the terrain bulidings/ships (people want online space battles, connected to the ground if possible.) Thes style should be custom as well. (Covanant, Human, Flood, Forerunner and whatever else you guys have in store.)This includes firefight. It would be amazing to havea grunt filled Rupe Goldburg machine.

7.AI integrated online play. For example, take Invasion, add AI's to both sides ( hunters, grunts, brutes, marines, ODST's, everything)aqnd let them be able to pick up objectives (bombs, Data cores, Ect.) and fullfill them like a player would.

8.First person options for vehicles. (I've always wondered what splatered grunt juice looks like on your visor)

9. Weapon inprovements. (supressors, sights that allow for headshots onguns such as the AR, and other thing that you can think of.)

10. Custom Campagin. Let custom maps have theatrics and campain stlye objective the cam be limked so players can make their own story.

11. Larger maps will need larger teams. My friends have sugested 24-32 players. Even more if you decide to link air and land battles.

12. In field weapon and vehicle customization/improvements. Also ground up vehicles in forge would be a god send.

13. 1st Person Presentaion. Halo's stroy is the best I've yet seen. If you keep the actions the Cheif does in first person, this little touch will add a lot of epic effect to it. To bring back Halo you must blow Battlefield 3 out ofthe water. Remember, they have only Earth. You have an ENTIRE galaxy AND the Forerunners! With a different graphics engine and better presentaion of cinimatics you will have spawned a game that truly gives justice to the Halo franchiseand will leavean ipression on the hearts of millions.

14. have destroyable bulidings and ships. That way, if I want to make an assult map that has its target in a buliding, so when the bomb goes it collapses on itself, it can happen. (Make this an OPTION, that way you can have both!)

15. Improve the music!!! Halo 3 and Halo3 ODST's music sent chills down my spine. Reach's not so much, many other others agree. (Are you going to get Martin O'Donall and Salvitorie (forgot his name) to make the music again? I think they're the best pair sence Cheif and Cortona.

I hope you find this advice helpful, for I've worked many hours finding this information out. I do pray you use it and get Halo back on its feet

I think the custom campaign is going a little to far dont ya think?

Don't compare halo to Cod. Halo is it's own thing. Second, if you want loadouts and sprint and all that, just go play CoD or BF. let's try to keep the same feel of halo 1,2,3 but also make some changes. If 343i could pull that off, I would love them even more than I do now :)

P.S.

Reach took ace BEFORE halo 1,2,3, so your comparison to them adding the hornet and such, is flawed.

Well said :D

• Like 1

I think that in Halo 4 it would be cool to use the Halo Reach abilities and equipment from original Halos to combine the effects. An idea would be to let us pick up a bubble shield and use active camo. That way if you use the two, our enemy will see a harmless bubble shield to rest in and get protected while the hidden camo user goes in for a quick assassination. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

P.S.

Thank You :D

This is another re-post

(If you people reading this agree with me, then Email this to 343, please, for the sake :idea: of Halo, do it.)

if you are reading this, put this in your game! DO NOT FALL INTO THE TRAP BUNGIE DID! I've checked and these are the most popular ideas that the fans want to see in your games. I understand that some might not be possilbe, but that is what made Halo great to begin with. It took the idea of a video and redefined it. It made everyone who played it go "holy ****" and other game companies cry like little babys. Halo was the top dog, the one to beat. Bungie made the mistake of not continually changing the idea ofa video game, exept in the storyline, and so they abandonded what made Halo so great. Please,for the sake of the millions of Halo fans, keep the Halo 1 mentality. Blow the game outof perportion! Place these and what else you think of into your game and Halo shalretake its old title, wher if you arn't obbsessed with it you will look like a dumba**.

1. Put all of the campagin things into the online on huge maps. Pelicans, Phantoms, Scrabs, AA Wraths, Ect.

2. Put in armor that needs only achements (make a few hard like Hyabusa in Halo 3). Also have some that need cr and achements or cr and rank.

3. Have each armor piece effect you. EOD protects against explosions, but slows you down. CQB protects against shotguns and improves energy sword deflects. Make the knife an attachment that improves hand to hand (and assassinations). Also, many people want custom armor.( don't know how that would work, but it would be sweet and I'm sure that 343 can do it.)

4. Forgable Firefight maps. Taking custom games to a whole new level.

5. Flood AI gametype. Somthing to make COD shove "Zombies" up its... you get the point. Also make it possable to win, hard but beatable.

6. Ground up forging. You can choose the terrain bulidings/ships (people want online space battles, connected to the ground if possible.) Thes style should be custom as well. (Covanant, Human, Flood, Forerunner and whatever else you guys have in store.)This includes firefight. It would be amazing to havea grunt filled Rupe Goldburg machine.

7.AI integrated online play. For example, take Invasion, add AI's to both sides ( hunters, grunts, brutes, marines, ODST's, everything)aqnd let them be able to pick up objectives (bombs, Data cores, Ect.) and fullfill them like a player would.

8.First person options for vehicles. (I've always wondered what splatered grunt juice looks like on your visor)

9. Weapon inprovements. (supressors, sights that allow for headshots onguns such as the AR, and other thing that you can think of.)

10. Custom Campagin. Let custom maps have theatrics and campain stlye objective the cam be limked so players can make their own story.

11. Larger maps will need larger teams. My friends have sugested 24-32 players. Even more if you decide to link air and land battles.

12. In field weapon and vehicle customization/improvements. Also ground up vehicles in forge would be a god send.

13. 1st Person Presentaion. Halo's stroy is the best I've yet seen. If you keep the actions the Cheif does in first person, this little touch will add a lot of epic effect to it. To bring back Halo you must blow Battlefield 3 out ofthe water. Remember, they have only Earth. You have an ENTIRE galaxy AND the Forerunners! With a different graphics engine and better presentaion of cinimatics you will have spawned a game that truly gives justice to the Halo franchiseand will leavean ipression on the hearts of millions.

14. have destroyable bulidings and ships. That way, if I want to make an assult map that has its target in a buliding, so when the bomb goes it collapses on itself, it can happen. (Make this an OPTION, that way you can have both!)

15. Improve the music!!! Halo 3 and Halo3 ODST's music sent chills down my spine. Reach's not so much, many other others agree. (Are you going to get Martin O'Donall and Salvitorie (forgot his name) to make the music again? I think they're the best pair sence Cheif and Cortona.

I hope you find this advice helpful, for I've worked many hours finding this information out. I do pray you use it and get Halo back on its feet

i like most of your ideas, such as customizable firefight maps, and i like many other people have had the same idea. i also agree with the obvious forge upgrades, music (to be more like halo 3) building ext. the only thing that i dont agree with would be customizable campaign, as you would be able to change part of the halo story, even if you only change on little part. i also don't agree with the armor pieces having specific effects. halo has always been good because unlike other games your rank doesn't exactly help you, allowing the game to stay fair and even, and no advantage being given to players who have had the game longer or played longer opposed to the advantage being given to the player with the msot skill. i don't think that they should add this.also, when you talk about weapon attachments, i feel as though you would be making halo more like COD, and that the weapons are fine as they are, and they should just add more weapons to halo 4. lastly, i don't know about the AI integrated multiplayer. i think that it is a good idea, however it would be too far if the AIs can capture objectives. also, there will be no invasion in Halo 4, as we won't be facing the covenent, or flood. everyone knows that the main question for halo 4 is WHAT THE HELL WILL WE BE FIGHTING?. overall, i think that you had some relaly good ideas, and pretty much summed up what people are looking for, but in some aspects i think you went too far.

Make melee 3 hits, 2 for shields, since I doubt punching a shield of any kind would disable it, especially just one punch, and one punch to kill them when they have no shields. Also, if you hit someone with really low shields, it also does some health damage. So if you shoot out someones shields, then go to melee them, they still die. Only melee to shield damage is changed.

no, it should not require 3 melee hits to kill, i mean i think that a spartan can take out a shield in one punch. but, i do agree that the melee should have some sort of set amount of damage, as with if someone only has a small amount of shields their health should be damaged allowing you to back up and shoot them to death, opposed to always only taking off sheilds even if they only have an inch of Shields left.

no, it should not require 3 melee hits to kill, i mean i think that a spartan can take out a shield in one punch. but, i do agree that the melee should have some sort of set amount of damage, as with if someone only has a small amount of shields their health should be damaged allowing you to back up and shoot them to death, opposed to always only taking off sheilds even if they only have an inch of Shields left.

Amen

LOL 3 hits to kill a person !! That would be bull****!! WAKE UP!!

That's MLG settings......if you play MLG, don't complain.

anyway

-BR

-No Bloom For HALO 4!!!

-Blood Beatdowns (Fix Beatdown System)

-Better Maps

-Better Custom game searching

-RANKING SYSTEM

-Better Online Experience (fairer)

-Longer Campaign.

If we are going to a planet without health packs what about allowing a player to grab an armor ability that lets them carry health packs. This would be a special one though because this ability would only allow the user 4 uses and any of those can be used on a fellow player if needed. That way in multiplayer someone could give you a quick heal before you need to fight again. The delay on the ability would be 30 seconds and each person can only take 1 health pack until they die.

i like most of your ideas, such as customizable firefight maps, and i like many other people have had the same idea. i also agree with the obvious forge upgrades, music (to be more like halo 3) building ext. the only thing that i dont agree with would be customizable campaign, as you would be able to change part of the halo story, even if you only change on little part. i also don't agree with the armor pieces having specific effects. halo has always been good because unlike other games your rank doesn't exactly help you, allowing the game to stay fair and even, and no advantage being given to players who have had the game longer or played longer opposed to the advantage being given to the player with the msot skill. i don't think that they should add this.also, when you talk about weapon attachments, i feel as though you would be making halo more like COD, and that the weapons are fine as they are, and they should just add more weapons to halo 4. lastly, i don't know about the AI integrated multiplayer. i think that it is a good idea, however it would be too far if the AIs can capture objectives. also, there will be no invasion in Halo 4, as we won't be facing the covenent, or flood. everyone knows that the main question for halo 4 is WHAT THE HELL WILL WE BE FIGHTING?. overall, i think that you had some relaly good ideas, and pretty much summed up what people are looking for, but in some aspects i think you went too far.

I HATE COD. Weapons were modifyed in HALO ODST. Keep the weapons and add it in. COD may use it, but it isn't COD. It was taken from real life, and Halo can use it as well. The Armor should be unlocked through campaign achevements, that way anyone who tries can get it. Only thing comfermed was no covys. There could very well be flood. And the new enemy will probibly have an invasion of sorts.

Thanks for the input though.