What Vehicle Would You Like To See More In MPOn Halo 4???

Fail Master

Quite Simple: What vehicle, that you realry see in Multiplayer but you know it is avalible in Forge and Custom Games, would you like to see more off in Multiplayer?

My answer: Gausse Hog.

Its an awsome piece of kit but is never in MP! Whenever i spawn a warthog in Forge it is almost aways Guasse because i think their so awsome.

It might be somthing to do with it being over powered (?) but that can be solved by making it slightly less accurate.

What about all yous?

banshee.

there are lots of maps where it is under appreciated

on the accension and blood gultch remakes the maps didnt feel right to me because of the missing banshee

there is alwasys a few fun moments in any banshee game where skyjacking the banshee is just awesome

i feel like in halo reach it wasnt there unless it was invasion and in halo 3 it had a good start but the last few maps missed it

the reason why there no warthog gauss on multiplayer wich is the same reason why there is no fuel rod gun in multiplayer is because its overpowered.

Id like to see the spectre, that was cool even if wasnt good lol

have you not played btb on spire? a fuel rod cannon spawns down by the man-cannon opposite the rocket launcher -.-

banshee.

there are lots of maps where it is under appreciated

on the accension and blood gultch remakes the maps didnt feel right to me because of the missing banshee

there is alwasys a few fun moments in any banshee game where skyjacking the banshee is just awesome

i feel like in halo reach it wasnt there unless it was invasion and in halo 3 it had a good start but the last few maps missed it

The banshee was too dominant in Acension and there were no banshees in Blood Gulch.

On topic though, is there even any vehicles in forge that are hardly used in multiplayer besides the gauss warthog? I'm not really ever in a vehicle unless I'm messing around so I don't really know what vehicles are on each map.