Should there be a Halo 7???

Anarchy

Halo 7  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should There Be A Halo 7 After The New Trilogy

• Yes, without a thought
    • Yes
    • Ya sure but If there isnt i wont be dissapointed...
    • Maybe
    • No, They should stop at Halo 6

• 7 months later...

The Halo trilogy will never die most likely as long as there's Halo fans there will be Halo. I say that because even if 343 stops at Halo 6, some other company or fans will continue the Trilogy. The storyline of John might end at Halo 6 but there will always be Halo, even if the Xbox 360 gets outdated and there is a new kind of Console.

This is correct I doubt that halo will ever die. Even if it does it will take a looooonnnngggg time.

No, we have been beating the Halo horse for well over 10 years, if 343/M$ has the slightest bit of respect for us as fans, they won't continue it.

Know when to end a series, because if you drag it out too long, it starts to suck and everyone hates it.

Well the halo universe is huge, they can go on with it for quite a while, all they have been focusing on is just 1 guy in a suit, there are plenty of other stories to be told, they may end master chiefs adventure at Halo 6 or if it goes well, they'll continue it to halo 7 or 9, then maybe have a whole new protagonist

• 5 months later...

I feel that the Halo series should continue as long as they can think of ways to keep the story going. I think if they are going to continue adding new races to the story then they should make some sort of humanoid like aliens that instead of Master Chief trying to kill them, ally with them. I also think they should make campaigns a little bit longer.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can not comment on this topic, yet.  I did not like what 343 did to Halo 4, so until they get their act together and make Halo, Halo again, no comment from me.  But, I would like to see more halo, only, Master Chief is getting old.  How many more year's does he have, and he is (sort of) the only Spartan II left.

Halo War's 2 would be nice, but mostly I want Halo: ODST.  Just, not a Campaign.  I want a new ODST game based on Mission's, from Reach to Earth, and maybe even the Insurrection War's.  Possible based on Buck's Squad, or just a random squad.  And a Multiplayer (done properly this time) Firefight, as well as Multplayer ODST Vs Covenant.

Hey, maybe it would work if you could make it a choice game, where you chose to play ODST or Covenant ???

(Two Disc Edition) Choose your side)

• Like 1