Is the BR or the DMR going to be in Halo 4?

Scooby

From what i read about on the forum most of us would prefer a BR but hey who knows what H4 will be like and what weapons they'll bring back or introduce. pretty sure they'll realease some trailors soon so fingers crossed that we see the BR back in business :)

They need to make a weapon that has a much shorter range than the DMR. Try playing MLG on Sanctuary in Reach compared to Halo 2. The range of the DMR shrinks the map into the size of Midship. In H2, the snipers were a huge part of that map but they are pretty useless in Reach. I was playing a FFA on a lockout remake yesterday and anyone can shoot anyone from any distance with the DMR. Completely different and not very fun feel for the map.

They need to make a weapon that has a much shorter range than the DMR. Try playing MLG on Sanctuary in Reach compared to Halo 2. The range of the DMR shrinks the map into the size of Midship. In H2, the snipers were a huge part of that map but they are pretty useless in Reach. I was playing a FFA on a lockout remake yesterday and anyone can shoot anyone from any distance with the DMR. Completely different and not very fun feel for the map.

On a LAN with Halo 2 you could shoot cross map with ease if I remember correctly.