Official "Which multiplayer maps would you like to see return in Halo 4?"

RedStarRocket91

221 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think any existing community Forged maps should return to Multiplayer in Halo 4?

• I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4 using either Forge items or full geometry.
    • I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4, but only using Forge items.
    • I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4, but only using full geometry.
    • I do not believe that any community Forge maps should return in Halo 4.
  2. 2. Do you think any existing fully-geometric maps should return to Multiplayer in Halo 4?

• I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4 using either Forge items or full geometry.
    • I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4, but only using Forge items.
    • I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4, but only using full geometry.
    • I do not believe that any fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4.

I think community content is great, but only in a separate game mode, probably labeled as community, but not filtered into other game types not specifically designed for it. As for the remakes, Blood Gulch is always a personal favorite, and I wouldn't be angry if Battle/Beaver Creek, Zanzibar, and Sidewinder made an appearance. But please make them the geometrically made actual maps, and not the forge recreations.

• Like 1

There should all ready be a blood gulch map, but more importantly, why is there no big team ctf or assault? There is a reason the warthog has 3 seats smh, and on top of that , can we stop trying to copy cod and focus on what made halo great? ctf and other objective game types 8v8 is what makes halo fun, im getting sick of big team slayer because of all the camping of snipers, but i wouldnt mind the camping if we could win by objective means. AAANNNDDDD TAKE OUT THE CREDIT CAP, ITS ABSOLUTE BULL CRAP.

Oh and please put in a custom game finder for the system so we can join other people playing user made maps , so we dont go absolutely ape **** about playing ragnarok for the ten millionth time.